Bellazon

Micaiah
Thumbnail

• 1 month later...

Wow.. I never knew about what was going on Bellazon LOL!! I truely appreciate all the comments from everyone on here. I have a face book account if anyone would like to add me or I can add you... My email is [email protected]

Thank you, its crazy, I didnt know about all this LOL!!

Hit me up sometime yall

Micaiah

• 1 year later...
i reckon hes one of the most beautiful and strking models around, anyone else agree?? :D come on girlies comment on him, i wanna know if anyone else thinks hes amazing! :)

I have to agree, he's definately amazing. But then again I may be a little partial since he's my husband ;)

I know Micaiah is not married. Who are you, a want to be???

AS MICAIAH'S FATHER I CAN ALSO SAY THAT HE HAS NEVER BEEN MARRIED AND ESPECIALLY TO THAT CHICK,

JIM BASHAM

Yeah, like your name really is Basham, too!

I really dont have to prove anything to you. I could care less if you believe me or not. :wave:

i know his father and they are right you are not married to micaiah unless in your own world and if so i guess in your word u can be who u want to be are in your case be with who you want to be with

• 14 years later...
On 8/20/2007 at 9:36 PM, bengee said:

#1, you're right; he's striking indeed....

Thank you for the comments. I’m sorry it’s taken years for me to find these threads but I do appreciate it. It’s a tough business that you have no control over your success. A friend of mine v Channing Tatum was a great success story i watched grow over the years. I wanted to pursue acting, it was the only part of modeling I enjoyed besides the artistic talent. But they felt it was not what was in the best interests of my agencies ( of course) I was very shy and impressionable at the time but loved acting. I’m happy for Channing, we worked together on his first test, he made a comment to me after the set , saying he thought I would have been pretentious because he knew of me in the industry. I said it’s a picture not me, stay level headed. I’m hoping he took the advice in his career. 

On 6/12/2009 at 5:07 PM, mz_lady true 504 said:

i know his father and they are right you are not married to micaiah unless in your own world and if so i guess in your word u can be who u want to be are in your case be with who you want to be with

Your right i was not in anyway married to that women. Very short toxic GF lol!