Bellazon

Two and a Half Men

Frederick

Why do I love this show? I have no idea. Maybe it's Charlie Sheen, maybe it's Jon Cryer...maybe it's the theme tume. Maybe it's April Bowlby. Yes, that must be it. No, truthfully it makes me laugh like a child. Silly, silly humour.

Anyway, I'm almost certain that no one here likes the show (otherwise it'd probably have a thread already) but I thought I'd amuse myself by posting my own love for it here anyway.

I don't download it because I'm not sure if it's worth the download. Is it Ack? Because if it is I'll download it... but aren't they up to season 4 already? :cry:

I think it is worth it, otherwise I wouldn't download it. Yes season 4 episode 21. In Holland they're still at season 2 I think...another reason for me to download it..

This thread was inspired by a late night surge of the current season (yes, my life is that wild!). Must have watched six back-to-back, wall-to-wall. I think I've seen up to episode 18, the one where Kandi gets a role on that TV show. Did I mention April Bowlby is hot?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I :heart: it too!!! Did anyone watch the episode where Jake is told he has to go to his grandmas for awhile and his dad tries to bribe him and tells him ''its not a punishment'' and Jack replies ''well its definately not a prize!'' :ddr:

that was so funny

i loved the episode with Steven Tylor

twoandahalfmenthumbnailal7.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...