Bellazon

Taylor Fuchs
Thumbnail

Model of the Month | Questions with Taylor Fuchs–Part I

3f4b900c.jpg

The Fashionisto: When did you start modeling?

Taylor Fuchs: April 07

Fashionisto: What did your family think?

Taylor: My father and I thought it was a scam at first, but as we began to learn more about the agency and the business, we realized it might be something worthwhile to try out.

Fashionisto: How did it change your life?

Taylor: I think the biggest change was abandoning the routine of university life and having to live day to day.

Fashionisto: What do you prefer–photo shoot or runway?

Taylor: Definitely photo shoots…They are so much more relaxed and you have more input into the creative process.

Fashionisto: So, what would be your favorite thing about modeling?

Taylor: My favorite part is meeting new, interesting, and exciting people.

Fashionisto: Least?

Taylor: My least favorite part would have to be the amount of time I spend away from my family and friends.

Fashionisto: How often do you travel?

Taylor: It really depends…I have had four month stretches where I wasn’t in the same spot for longer than a week and I have also had periods where I got to stay in New York for months at a time.

Fashionisto: What about Canada?

Taylor: I usually get to go home to Canada at Christmas and in the summertime.

The Fashionisto

I found the following page that is FULL of pictures of Taylor -- many of them are older and we've seen them before, but mixed in were a few I hadn't seen, so some of you may enjoy it. The text is in Russian, however, so I have no idea what the author is actually saying, but a picture is worth a thousand words ... in any language, it seems. :-D

http://unknown-body.livejournal.com/132370.html

I found the following page that is FULL of pictures of Taylor -- many of them are older and we've seen them before, but mixed in were a few I hadn't seen, so some of you may enjoy it. The text is in Russian, however, so I have no idea what the author is actually saying, but a picture is worth a thousand words ... in any language, it seems. :-D

http://unknown-body.livejournal.com/132370.html

I've seen all those editorials before. :)