Bellazon

Taylor Fuchs
Thumbnail

I was beginning to think that he wasn't doing Paris this season, I didn't see a showcard, but I'm not complaining. :heart:

Apparently he told us on his profile page that he was going to Paris and Berlin. :unsure:

Yeah, I saw that, but I figured he wasn't doing anything because he was only there for about a day, or less.

I was beginning to think that he wasn't doing Paris this season, I didn't see a showcard, but I'm not complaining. :heart:

Apparently he told us on his profile page that he was going to Paris and Berlin. :unsure:

Yeah, I saw that, but I figured he wasn't doing anything because he was only there for about a day, or less.

Where is this profile page? The one on Models.com? I've looked there but didn't see any blog or comments from him at all about what he's doing (or not doing). I don't know of any other currently updated blog or facebook for him (not that's really his). I believe there's an old Myspace page that might be his, but it hasn't been updated in a while. So if there's something I'm missing, please point me. :-)

Where is this profile page? The one on Models.com? I've looked there but didn't see any blog or comments from him at all about what he's doing (or not doing). I don't know of any other currently updated blog or facebook for him (not that's really his). I believe there's an old Myspace page that might be his, but it hasn't been updated in a while. So if there's something I'm missing, please point me. :-)

Oh no, there's nothing on models.com, we got the information from a personal site of his.

here you are lovelys

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5425/tu...lp8k1qao0iz.jpg

REPOSTS

Please do not repost photographs. Suggestion: When quoting a post, delete the image or create a text link to the image. **edited by MauiKane

and

http://thehiccougher.blogspot.com/2010/01/...chs-rynshu.html

thehiccougher

Thank you vae... :hug:

He looks great, the hiccougher picture is amazing. :heart::wub:

he looks so comfy in that top. his eyes are just perfect like usual hey

It's a very good picture of him!

Also, is it my imagination or is he looking a lovely tan in all these Fashion Week photos despite it being the middle of winter? Somebody went to a tanning studio, methinks. *grin* (I just hope, for his skin's sake, he doesn't make a habit of it.) Still, it looks very attractive.

Wilhelmina NY FW 10/11 Showcard

Wow, the headshot is lovely! I wish we could see it without the name superimposed. But I had to laugh at the information. First, I thought he was taller than 6'2", and second -- what amused me ... blond? If his hair is blond, mine is pink. *grin* I'd call his hair medium brown in summer, and darker in winter. :-D

But that said, I'm still staring at the headshot ...