Bellazon

Taylor Fuchs
Thumbnail

sorry these are reposts, but I really liked his hair at pringle (:

L1050933.jpg

L1050944.jpg

L1050943.jpg

and the little excerpt these pics came with:

"one of my favourite male models, taylor fuchs, at the pringle spring summer 2010 menswear presentation. i thought i was tall, he really towers over me. of course i had to go over and say hello. i recognise him by the gap between his front teeth, very lara stone!"

source:http://00o00.blogspot.com

Found something for you!

http://steelmachines.wordpress.com/2009/11/25/working-boy/

(If you click on the images, they go to very large-sized copies.) A couple B/W of Taylor in there. Kinda a "mafia/bad boy" look. Not really my thing, but I've not seen these before, and even as a "bad boy," Taylor still manages to look rather clean-cut. :-)

Found something for you!

http://steelmachines.wordpress.com/2009/11/25/working-boy/

(If you click on the images, they go to very large-sized copies.) A couple B/W of Taylor in there. Kinda a "mafia/bad boy" look. Not really my thing, but I've not seen these before, and even as a "bad boy," Taylor still manages to look rather clean-cut. :-)

Thanks Mathetria!

I also found them on thefashionisto.com.

th_workingboy4.jpg th_workingboy6.jpg th_workingboy9.jpg

source:thefashionisto.com

Taylor Fuchs looks like a mixture between priest/mafia/vampire in the second one to me :blush:

govea posted those a few pages back but no worries because i think they are different sizes!

i still think he would have made a great edward cullen...dare i say better than robert pattinson? :idk:

Yes. I agree. He would make the movies a more bearable too. :D

govea posted those a few pages back but no worries because i think they are different sizes!

i still think he would have made a great edward cullen...dare i say better than robert pattinson? :idk:

Yes. I agree. He would make the movies a more bearable too. :D

Okay, I may get rotten tomatoes for this but ... I can't stand Twilight. Now, understand, I'm not a fan of vampires in general (only vampire show I ever liked was the Canadian TV show Forever Knight), and I'm even less of a fan of how First Nations people are treated in the Twilight books. So I don't mind that Taylor wasn't involved in that.

Ironically, I do think Robert Pattinson is as cute as a bug's ear, but mostly because he seems very unaffected and down-to-earth. I feel sorry for him, caught up in the insanity.

But in looks, I prefer Taylor. :-)

Lol I cannot even imagine him as an "Edward Cullen". The way Taylor presents himself in those mini interviews - cheerful, humble, unaffected, and trying to make the best of everything is what attracted me to him in the first place - definitely doesn't scream Edward Cullen to me. I am so glad he didn't get casted for Twilight(impossible circumstance to begin with), it would been a total turn off.

Lol I cannot even imagine him as an "Edward Cullen". The way Taylor presents himself in those mini interviews - cheerful, humble, unaffected, and trying to make the best of everything is what attracted me to him in the first place - definitely doesn't scream Edward Cullen to me. I am so glad he didn't get casted for Twilight(impossible circumstance to begin with), it would been a total turn off.

True. He's too good for Twilight. :p

He's got such a beautiful jaw!

Does that sound weird? Or do you get what I mean?

:D Don't worry, it makes perfect sense, his jawline is incredible.

Welcome! :)

Agreed. His bone structure in general in incredible. He'll age well. (Probably not something he wants to think about at 21, but ...)

I like the little cleft in his chin. :laugh:

Agreed. His bone structure in general in incredible. He'll age well. (Probably not something he wants to think about at 21, but ...)

YEAH!!! The cleft in his chin is so so cute. More boys with chins like that, one of the other guys I really like has a great chin like Taylor.

:laugh:

:yes: He will age well.

I don't think he's 21, I think he's turning 23 in January... :o