Bellazon

Taylor Fuchs
Thumbnail

for sure :) its called 'the extreme future: the top trends that will reshape the world in the next 20 years' by John Canton, its not about fashion though. its about things like energy shortages and climate change, hackers and terrorists etc.

ok, maybe i read too much lol

Thanks Belgian... :)

this is what antistar wrote this about taylor today, i thought id share it with you because its a nice story

'Yesterday afternoon, I saw Taylor shopping by himself at Buffalo Exchange, a secondhand clothing store in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

He had headphones on the whole time and ended up buying a t-shirt. I was trying not to stare but I think he is one of the most beautiful guys I've ever seen in person yet he was so unassuming. My friends said he was "too skinny"..b.ut he was just perfect and, omg, his cheekbones - so high & defined!

I've seen a handful of models in person and he was by far the most striking. :heart: '

ha,aw i can imagine him taking ages to choose a shirt carefully, i love the fact that he was by himself and in a second hand shop. thats refreshingly modest and quiet

this is what antistar wrote this about taylor today, i thought id share it with you because its a nice story

'Yesterday afternoon, I saw Taylor shopping by himself at Buffalo Exchange, a secondhand clothing store in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

He had headphones on the whole time and ended up buying a t-shirt. I was trying not to stare but I think he is one of the most beautiful guys I've ever seen in person yet he was so unassuming. My friends said he was "too skinny"..b.ut he was just perfect and, omg, his cheekbones - so high & defined!

I've seen a handful of models in person and he was by far the most striking. :heart: '

ha,aw i can imagine him taking ages to choose a shirt carefully, i love the fact that he was by himself and in a second hand shop. thats refreshingly modest and quiet

...you crazy fans... :hehe: