Bellazon

Russian Paris Hilton - Ksenia Sobchak
Thumbnail

Nemeside

huh, it is she that is said to be Russian Paris :yes: maybe just because she's a rich heiress, who likes parties very much ))

as for me, I'm quite indifferent to her, I don't think that Ksenia is more beautiful and clever than other celebrities are, but there is something about her face...there is a rumour in Russia that Ksenia looks like a...horse :ninja: :laugh:

huh, it is she that is said to be Russian Paris :yes: maybe just because she's a rich heiress, who likes parties very much ))

as for me, I'm quite indifferent to her, I don't think that Ksenia is more beautiful and clever than other celebrities are, but there is something about her face...there is a rumour in Russia that Ksenia looks like a...horse :ninja: :laugh:

yeah really she has something horsish like Mandy from Germany's top model

hm.. interesting thread, but actually i not hate her, as almost everyone in russia. this is all about people's envy. maybe she's not really beautiful but who cares, she's on the top of the life. most of people in russia will never reach it. basic envy :ninja: is she guilty because she was born in the family of rich man from government? haha, that's stupid opinion. and she's bitchy because all of people want her/think about her as about a bitch - it's just a self defence, btw she do it good! with a great taste of humor! and her main difference from paris, that she's very smart and clever, but i think 99% of people who know (or think that know) here for a bit will laugh at me, ok-ok, feel free.

and before hate someone and envy he's lifestyle - think - can you do the best to reach the top?! and be better than paris or ksenia.

btw, paris is good too :brows: ok, she's totally useless, but wtf? is she spending your money or maybe outrage you?

done :laugh: