Bellazon

Lewis Hamilton
Thumbnail

Nightlife

:wave:

You're welcome :)

I wanted to upload more, but they're mostly him driving with his helmet, no actual face.

i'm glad u liked them sweetspice & every1 else :p

can't 4get u of course.

I'll be uptading photos next time from hockenheim, German GP

Kisses to you all

:kiss:

:wave:

And yes Bambina^, it is true. it's been all over the british tabloids. it's been annoying, really.

Nicole is 30 and lewis is 23. BIG BIG age difference tbh.

they were seen going to nelson mandela's dinner together. lewis has been given alot more paparazzi to chase him ever since.

Poor lewis, he has too much publicity on his hands, but he's an F1 driver isn't he! even fernando alonso gets too much publicity in spain! if you want to be sucessful in F1, you've better be careful with publicity.

thanks 4 the links Bambina^, this proves your point once more

kisses 2 all

:kiss:

Hamilton is one REALLY good driver..one of the best! And I think he got a good lesson of how hard is to become a champ. He's got a lot of experience for his age..One amazing guy and hopefully one amazing champ ;]

Does smb know who's she?

Lewis_Hamilton_kissing_sonia_irvine_picture.jpg

Hamilton is one REALLY good driver..one of the best! And I think he got a good lesson of how hard is to become a champ. He's got a lot of experience for his age..One amazing guy and hopefully one amazing champ ;]

Does smb know who's she?

post-22215-1215971004_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Does smb know who's she?

post-22215-1215971004_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

I can't stand Lewis, his such a cocky dude. His a good race driver but pound for pound he'll never match up to Alonso (no I'm not Spanish) in the truly great drivers of today. Massa deserved the championship; if it wasn't for Hungary and Massa's engine didn't blow-up with 3 laps left and if the engineers didn't f-up in Singapore Lewis would not have won the title. But that's sports, he didn't win out of driving great races bar Silverstone, he won out of Massa's mistakes just like Kimi won out of his mistakes last year.

I like the driver that Lewis is, he can start from the back and work his way back to the front with some exquiste manoeuvres like Alonso can with a great car but as a person I don't like him at all. F1 2009 will be all about Alonso, Massa & Vettel, Hamilton won't win, I'll bet my house on that. ;)

CONGRATS LEWIS!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...