Bellazon

Eau De Parfum

moiselles

Hey Girls, I have a question.

A few years ago I saw Dior "I love Dior" parfumes. I remember that I really liked its scent, and that they were very expensive.

I remember that some time later I wanted to find them somewhere in my city, and if I was still sure that I like them, ask for them e.g. as my Birthday gift :whistle: sadly, I saw them back these few years ago in different city just once. I've never seen them anywhere else later.

A few days ago I googled them, and there were available online, but in some little known shops... haha.

Well, my question is: do you know if they are sold somewhere regularly, but not online? because from what I can see, they are available only online :blink:

I do not have the answer about Dior.. sorry..

But I do have a question.

I am very limited to the perfumes I use here in the States. But when I went to France, I found several fragerances that I can have without any reaction. A few of the ones I could have in France I am allergic when they are bought in the states. Does anyone know if the perfumes are made differently in different countries? If so, how would I buy them from a country that makes them like France does?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...