Bellazon

Martin Henderson
Thumbnail

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

Martin Henderson (born October 8, 1974) is a New Zealand actor.

Henderson was born in Auckland, New Zealand. He started acting when he was thirteen years old, appearing in "Strangers", a local television production. He attended Westlake Boys' High School and Birkenhead Primary. He starred in the drama Shortland Street, where he played the character of "Stuart Neilson" from 1992 to 1995. He subsequently appeared in a number of Australian films and television productions, before moving to the United States in 1997, in order to pursue a career in Hollywood films and train in a two-year program at the Neighborhood Playhouse in New York City.

Henderson spent more than a year unsuccessfully auditioning for film roles in Los Angeles, but in 2001, he was cast in a supporting role in the John Woo-directed war film, Windtalkers. In 2002, he starred opposite actress Naomi Watts in the horror film, The Ring. Following the box office success of the film, Henderson was cast as the lead character in the biker film, Torque, which was released in early 2004 to mixed reviews. In 2005, he starred opposite Indian actress Aishwarya Rai in the romantic film Bride & Prejudice, and in the award-winning Little Fish starring Cate Blanchett.

Henderson has also appeared in Britney Spears' music video for the single, Toxic.

He is set to star, along side Jordana Brewster in the television series adapted from the 2005 movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

post-6767-1176892483_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1176892492_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1176892503_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1176892513_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
thanks ana beatriz barros fan for starting this thread. :flower:

he's really cute... some weeks ago, i saw Bride & Prejudice movie and i was totally in love by him. :wub:

i know! i fell in love with him when i saw him in bride and predujice too! hes lovely! :blush:

Was about to make a thread for him and i saw this :laugh: I love him :3

Martin in Toxic :fun:

lol i saw he didnt have one and was like 'wtf'? so i made one lol it annoys me when other people make threads for my fave people lol

lucky britney! she kissed martin!

unfortunately yes <_< shes at the stage in her career (was) that she could probably kiss prince william in a music video :laugh:

thanks ana beatriz barros fan for starting this thread. :flower:

he's really cute... some weeks ago, i saw Bride & Prejudice movie and i was totally in love by him. :wub:

OMG, yes! He looked sooooo HOT in Bride & Prejudice!

same :blush: i'll add some more pics soon! stay tuned guys! :wave:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...