Bellazon

How famous are models from your country in your country/what models are famous in your country?

ninanina19

I live in America and the only models that people know are like Tyra Banks, Kate Moss, Cindy, Christie, some people know Petra and a few know Adriana but not by name. I'm just curious as to how famous Jeisa is in Brazil if someone can tell me. Obviously no one here knows who she is. No one even knows who like Gisele is. I mean I guess some people do but not any of my classmates.

pretty much if they are famous in hollywood people know about them from my experience.

pretty much everyone knows...cindy, tyra, naomi, kate, heidi...and to a lesser extent gisele, petra and adriana. Linda who is from canada people dont know her... same with Daria...unless they follow the fashion world but most people only know the hollywood names.

In France (Paris especially) the fashion industrie is big, so I think more models are known ? In New York it is different. Models on American ads looks different from French. Makeup, clothes - some ads are shared from country at country, but French is different. In France I think models are being more easy to recognise, because makeup is less concealing from the American. I know mes copains in Paris know that Louis Prades is and Gemma Ward and Jeremy Dufour, and everyone knows famous models like Moss and etc. Just for the very obscure model, in any countries, you have to be ineterested in that to know them.

((My english is bad at nights, but I am OK in the days, d

I´m from Slovakia, and here a fashion industry is like :ninja: but the models that are known here are Gisele, Kate, Adriana, Josie a lil´bit, Gemma (can be seen on ads) Karolina of course, Petra, (mainly the czech models, cuz they´re our neighbours), Naomi (because of her scandals, not modeling), Milla because of the movies, Laetitia too...hm...Adriana Karembeu, because she´s slovak, and Eva Herzigova, Daniela Pestova, I think all the czech models.. :)

I´m from Slovakia, and here a fashion industry is like :ninja: but the models that are known here are Gisele, Kate, Adriana, Josie a lil´bit, Gemma (can be seen on ads) Karolina of course, Petra, (mainly the czech models, cuz they´re our neighbours), Naomi (because of her scandals, not modeling), Milla because of the movies, Laetitia too...hm...Adriana Karembeu, because she´s slovak, and Eva Herzigova, Daniela Pestova, I think all the czech models.. :)

is the same in my country! :)

In France (Paris especially) the fashion industrie is big, so I think more models are known ? In New York it is different. Models on American ads looks different from French. Makeup, clothes - some ads are shared from country at country, but French is different. In France I think models are being more easy to recognise, because makeup is less concealing from the American. I know mes copains in Paris know that Louis Prades is and Gemma Ward and Jeremy Dufour, and everyone knows famous models like Moss and etc. Just for the very obscure model, in any countries, you have to be ineterested in that to know them.

((My english is bad at nights, but I am OK in the days, d�sol�))

i'm French too and i'd say that beside Laetitia Casta, Adriana Karembeu and Estelle Lefébure no other model is known to the great public