Bellazon

Guest Posting

[solo]

• 1 month later...
Maddog did you know that guest are posting now?

I don't mind but I don't know about other people...

yes im aware of the issue, I think its good since some people dont like disclosing information, but its up to the other admins/mods to decide. I really dont wanna get involved in politics.

yes im aware of the issue, I think its good since some people dont like disclosing information, but its up to the other admins/mods to decide. I really dont wanna get involved in politics.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, I don't mind either but I don't want to get involved anymore.

*backs away from thread* :ninja:

• 3 years later...

Would it be possible to allow guest posting in the Site and Forum area?

I recently had a very frustrating technical problem with this site that I was not able to resolve. I had to write PinkCouture on another board to ask her to fix my account on this one, because I could neither log in to my Bellazon account nor take any other action with it. I sent an email to the Bellazon gmail address, but that email went unanswered. If I had been able to post as a guest somewhere in the Site and Forum area, it would have been very useful to me.

• 1 year later...
Would it be possible to allow guest posting in the Site and Forum area?

I recently had a very frustrating technical problem with this site that I was not able to resolve. I had to write PinkCouture on another board to ask her to fix my account on this one, because I could neither log in to my Bellazon account nor take any other action with it. I sent an email to the Bellazon gmail address, but that email went unanswered. If I had been able to post as a guest somewhere in the Site and Forum area, it would have been very useful to me.

Read This :) : http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1904630

Looks good. Thanks for your reply, and attention to the issue. And, of course, it's not like I continually have account-freezing issues and expect to be a frequent customer of the service. :) Thank you again, also, for fixing my issue previously.

(Did you notice that it was exactly 365 days later, that I reposted it in another thread? That was just a coincidence. Honest. :D )

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...