Bellazon

met ball 2012

winterrest

I once went to a costume party with nothing but a woman on my back,

"What the hell are you supposed to be?" Asked the host when I got there,

"I'm a turtle," I replied.

"What a load of shit," he spat, "how can you be a turtle? All you've got is that young woman on your back?"

"You've got it wrong mate," I told him, "That's Michelle." post-11221-0-1446422566-48484_thumb.gif

post-11221-0-1446422566-49155_thumb.gif

Maybe we're going to the MET ball together to pull that crap joke off again???

Since we're talking about the Met Ball here I've attached my personal highlight stylings ... :yuckky:

Haven't seen no Michelle anywhere though yet ...

source: vogue arabia and vogue portugal

Beyonce - hell, I love this woman, but WTF? :blink:

post-774-1336473320_thumb.jpg

Bianca Brandolini - ja, I love vintage, but WTF? :blink:

post-774-1336473355_thumb.jpg

Coco Rocha - looks like a canary ... :whistle:

post-774-1336473376_thumb.jpg

Jessica Biel - oh maaan, I used to love her in Seventh Heaven and I was so hoping for her to really make it as an actress and get to play great roles, but not with outfits like this ... looks like her own grandma ... :ninja:

post-774-1336473397_thumb.jpg

Kirsten Dunst in Rodarte, yes, I love Kirsten, yes, I love Rodarte, but this is wayyyyy underdressed ... :ermm:

post-774-1336473655_thumb.jpg

Florence Welch wearing a monster ... :|

post-774-1336473746_thumb.jpg

Heidi Klum - not really bad, but a push-up wouldn't hurt either ... :shifty:

post-774-1336473765_thumb.jpg

Definitely never been a fan of Diane and I hate the dress ... :pinch:

post-774-1336473851_thumb.jpg

Mary Kate Olsen looking like her own grandma ... again ... :idk:

post-774-1336473936_thumb.jpg

Anja Rubik ... looking cheap ... :no:

post-774-1336473997_thumb.jpg

Rachel Zoe wearing her own line - this is definitely the worst dress ever, she had no mirror? :|

post-774-1336474056_thumb.jpgpost-774-1336474113_thumb.jpg

Rihanna in Tom Ford - well, I just don't like gorgeous girls inserted into a sleeve, looking like a Presswurst ... <_<

post-774-1336474144_thumb.jpg

No bashing towards the girls, it's just about the styling ...

This thread is worthless without Prettyphile's commentary! I hope she comes here and shares her thoughts :p gah, now I remembered Nemeside used to make threads for MET and other fashion events and make her commenatry on these.

Anyway

I find this year's MET very disappointing.

First-Anja. Oh my, I don't know what's worse. Anne V's whore dress at Grammy Awards or this 'fashionable' fiasco. Like, I'm not asking these models to shove it in my face they remember to have their waxing appointments regularly.

I don't know who advised that Marchesa dress for Leighton but I'm disappointed she didn't go with something better.

Jessica Biel looks at least 10 years older than she is. I know she doesn't play in a lot of movies but JT could borrow her some of his money to cut off that godawful fringe, right? <_< I will never get the 'beautiful girls uglifying themselves' thing.

Beyonce, that big dress... still won't stop surrogate rumours, people still remember. But in all seriousness... her red carpet style is always not good.

Fire Jessica Chastain's stylist and hire me. I'd do a much better job for less money. Seriously, I rarely ever see her in something... simply good.

Scarlett Johansson, that hair... and tattoo, ruins everything.

I liked Emma Stone, Rihanna and Emily Blunt's looks, although nothing spectacular, really :/

Haha, liika :laugh:

And yeah, what's it with ScarJo's Tattoo?? :blink: Otherwise I think she was one of the best dressed around. I wouldn't mind getting a job as a stylist too though :whistle:

And now that you mention it, it seems to be an awfully long time since Nemeside was around ... ah maaan, the old times, where have they gone ... bet they're all having coffee with Michelle right now ...

And now that you mention it, it seems to be an awfully long time since Nemeside was around ... ah maaan, the old times, where have they gone ... bet they're all having coffee with Michelle right now ...

I don't know, but I wish she'd come back around the time of EURO 2012 to discuss on this forum like she did for 2008 :laugh:

and Michelle :rofl: