Bellazon

Anna Zaikin
Thumbnail

Vanessa_gxox

That could have been handled differently, however looking at your profile and the age it makes sense.

Calm down, who are you ? What are you doing in your live ? (ask this question yourself and don't answer here).

One thing for your future: Don't mentoin me and especially my age by any meaning. I can't image that you did the same, that I'm doing. What can I wish you more ? I have everything I wanted and in addition I can say, yes I'm working in fashion, which is fantastic at my age :flower:

Thankyou Phenobarbie. @youareaprincess, you could have worded that nicer, geez have you never made a mistake in your life? it's not the end of the freaking world.

& btw i got the info from her FMD page which is usually correct soo maybe you should bitch at them about not researching properly:

Agencies:

* The Fashion Model Management

* Yuli Models

* IMG Models - New York

* IMG Models - Paris

* IMG Models - Milan

Thankyou Phenobarbie. @youareaprincess, you could have worded that nicer, geez have you never made a mistake in your life? it's not the end of the freaking world.

& btw i got the info from her FMD page which is usually correct soo maybe you should bitch at them about not researching properly:

Agencies:

* The Fashion Model Management

* Yuli Models

* IMG Models - New York

* IMG Models - Paris

* IMG Models - Milan

No, why I should be against them. Their lists were done mostly in 2006/7 and only a few will be corrected.

You should check before the agencies websites. As Ida Agrahn - I bought her editorial in March, where Supreme Models is mentoined, but she left the agency two weeks ago and no I didn't say she's with them.

I mean a research doesn't take long time

Name in google:

- Checking the agencies

- looking if something is missed in FMD1

- if yes also checking their HP

And no I'm not perfect and I didn't say anything against it