Bellazon

Aleah Morgan
Thumbnail

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

13 is way too young to start modeling. 16 is a little too young too. most of these girls who get scouted that young by IMG don't pan out. its sad the industry is getting younger and younger girls. they dont have the maturity to cope in this industry. i hope her parents really keep an eye on her because this is no industry for 15 year olds.

I thought under age models were not allowed to have a thread at BZ? Someone started a thread for a 13 years old girl few months ago and the thread was deleted. I think she looks gorgeous and looks like she is 16+ but if one thread is closed because of the girl age I don't know why this one can be allowed? Don't get me wrong, the girl is stunning and I have nothing against young models working for regular (adult) fashion stuff -Milla Jovovich was 12 when she started modeling & she was amazing- but even if the girl is what 14, 15 now? I think it's way too soon for her to have a thread.

:idk:

I thought under age models were not allowed to have a thread at BZ? Someone started a thread for a 13 years old girl few months ago and the thread was deleted. I think she looks gorgeous and looks like she is 16+ but if one thread is closed because of the girl age I don't know why this one can be allowed? Don't get me wrong, the girl is stunning and I have nothing against young models working for regular (adult) fashion stuff -Milla Jovovich was 12 when she started modeling & she was amazing- but even if the girl is what 14, 15 now? I think it's way too soon for her to have a thread.

:idk:

Last time the girl was only 11 not 13 and was only a child model with famous parents (Thylane Lena-Rose Blondeau). And her Vogue France photos caused a whole lot of drama. Then the creator asked for the thread to be deleted. There aren't, as far as I know, rules for that (regarding age of models for topics to be made) here on BZ. On the Fashion spot, you can make a thread for a model as long as she is 14+ :flower:

I know there is no rule about it and I have no problem with very young model threads & Thylane Lena-Rose Blondeau should have her thread like anyone else but I think it's not fair to have a certain type of a child model to have a thread and another one not? Just my thought about it Dannygirl :flower:

• 2 years later...