Bellazon

That Time Of The Month

moiselles

i don't wear tampons... just pads... too freaked out by tampons...  :/

My little sister was scared of tampons too. I was just like "Erin, you HAVE to wear tampons unless you want to wear a diaper until you're 55 and going through Menopause." She finally figured it out. ;)

Of course not!  Can't feel them at all!  They are amazing little devices.

i thought they hurt at first... i still have to buy the slim fit.. because regular is just too big..

Yeah, at first they feel weird. I still use the regular kind, the jumbo size is like .. whoa. :o

Of course not!  Can't feel them at all!  They are amazing little devices.

i thought they hurt at first... i still have to buy the slim fit.. because regular is just too big..

Yeah, at first they feel weird. I still use the regular kind, the jumbo size is like .. whoa. :o

i have only gotten my a small hand full of times.. five time? maybe six... (guys may not want to read this) when its going in it kills.. i cry.. sebastian says that because im really tight but as soon as we have sex it wont hurt any more.. but umm.. yeah.. it is so worth it.. because pads.. they are sujo.. sorry umm dirty? unsanitary... i am having an english blank out

Hey Brasil, usualy if it hurst is b.c the tampon is no inserted properly, It has happened to me many times and i gotta pull it out and use another one! What a waste , Ive been a tampon user for 5 yrs, I actually just switched to pads b,c I find that im rushing when i put in a tampon and i usually put it in wrong and it hurts, thus wasting tampons! So i use pads when imjust chilling at home not going ot be wearing any sexy tight pants, but tampons are good to have when u wanna wear that tight skirt or pants. Pads are very uncomfortable, they also open up too sometimes , But in the end they both suck. the pros and cons of pads and tampons. we can all weight it out they both equally suck!

I'm not sure, I think there may be a one where you can get a period once a year, but your period ends up lastly 2-3 weeks.. Hell I'd do it, 2 weeks out of my like once a year isn't that bad.