Bellazon

That Time Of The Month

moiselles

i have gotten the guy PMS comment from my girlfriend..and my favourite comment from my girlfriend was "go change your tampon" we stopped fighting after she said that..it was just too funny..she says that to girls when they are fighting..but i feel very bad for you ladies..but i dont think it is fair to say guys have it easy..because we have to put up with you..and be extremly sweet to you girls when you are trying us like crap..though i woudl have to say Adri is very aware when she is being a bitch during that time..but i have it good..i must definetly have it good..Adri only gets her period three times a year..if not once if six months..but i feel so bad for her..she gets the worst cramps the first two days of her period and then her third day..which is the last day of her period..she is fine..but we cuddle the first two days..i tell her i love her..i know i am the sweetest boyfriend..you do not have to say it..i know its true..ha ha ha ha..but i always say the reason there has been no prime minister (and president) that is a woman is because when she gets her monthly PMS she will go to war with anyone who pisses her off the slightest bit..i am just playing around girls dont yell at me all at once.. ;)

I agree, Katgirl. I ran out of tampons in the bathroom, so I asked my boyfriend to run upstairs and grab me a new box. He acted like it was the grossest thing to do handing me the darn tampon BOX.

But, my mom and I have trained my dad well. He will actually go out and buy tampons for myself and my sister. :laugh: My dad loves us to death, at least he must.

I agree, Katgirl.  I ran out of tampons in the bathroom, so I asked my boyfriend to run upstairs and grab me a new box.  He acted like it was the grossest thing to do handing me the darn tampon BOX.  

But, my mom and I have trained my dad well.  He will actually go out and buy tampons for myself and my sister.   :laugh:  My dad loves us to death, at least he must.

My best friend is so tramautized, a tampon commercial comes on television and he has to flee the room. Boys :rolleyes: