Bellazon

The Slovak BEAUTY

ketka

Hun, here are some for ya:

first, location - Slovakia is located in the middle of Europe, it´s called "The heart" of Europe

People often mix it up with Slovenia, but it´s NOT the same

slovenia_vs_slovakia.jpg

Slovakia (long form: Slovak Republic; Slovak: Slovensko, long form Slovenská republika) is a landlocked country in Central Europe with a population of over five million and an area of about 49,000 square kilometres (almost 19,000 square miles). The Slovak Republic borders the Czech Republic and Austria to the west, Poland to the north, Ukraine to the east and Hungary to the south. The largest city is its capital, Bratislava. Slovakia is a member state of the European Union, NATO, OECD, WTO, and other international organizations.

The Slavic people arrived in the territory of present day Slovakia between the 5th and 6th century AD during the Migration Period (Migration of Nations). Various parts of Slovakia belonged to Samo's Empire, the first known political unit of Slavs, Great Moravia, the Kingdom of Hungary, Habsburg (Austrian) monarchy, Austria-Hungary, Czechoslovakia throughout history. Slovakia became independent on 1 January 1993, after the Velvet Divorce.

also there are some pics on the first page in this thread :) here are some others:

inwintertime4byeugi3hd3.th.jpginthetatras6byeugi3ds2.th.jpginthetatras5byeugi3ra1.th.jpginthetatras4byeugi3tm4.th.jpginthetatras1byeugi3gl2.th.jpginthetatras2byeugi3ni7.th.jpgsunset3byeugi3bb3.th.jpgnearlake2byeugi3ry5.th.jpg

450px-Kosice_-_St._Elisabeth_Cathedral_2.JPG

450px-Jakabov_palác.jpg

post-3761-0-1446083939-59762_thumb.gifpost-3761-0-1446083939-65001_thumb.gifpost-3761-0-1446083939-65591_thumb.gif

post-3761-0-1446083939-70637_thumb.gifpost-3761-0-1446083939-71427_thumb.gifpost-3761-0-1446083939-71994_thumb.gif

starymestobydier6.th.jpg

uff...more??? :o

Hun, here are some for ya:

first, location - Slovakia is located in the middle of Europe, it´s called "The heart" of Europe

People often mix it up with Slovenia, but it´s NOT the same

slovenia_vs_slovakia.jpg

Slovakia (long form: Slovak Republic; Slovak: Slovensko, long form Slovenská republika) is a landlocked country in Central Europe with a population of over five million and an area of about 49,000 square kilometres (almost 19,000 square miles). The Slovak Republic borders the Czech Republic and Austria to the west, Poland to the north, Ukraine to the east and Hungary to the south. The largest city is its capital, Bratislava. Slovakia is a member state of the European Union, NATO, OECD, WTO, and other international organizations.

The Slavic people arrived in the territory of present day Slovakia between the 5th and 6th century AD during the Migration Period (Migration of Nations). Various parts of Slovakia belonged to Samo's Empire, the first known political unit of Slavs, Great Moravia, the Kingdom of Hungary, Habsburg (Austrian) monarchy, Austria-Hungary, Czechoslovakia throughout history. Slovakia became independent on 1 January 1993, after the Velvet Divorce.

also there are some pics on the first page in this thread :) here are some others:

inwintertime4byeugi3hd3.th.jpginthetatras6byeugi3ds2.th.jpginthetatras5byeugi3ra1.th.jpginthetatras4byeugi3tm4.th.jpginthetatras1byeugi3gl2.th.jpginthetatras2byeugi3ni7.th.jpgsunset3byeugi3bb3.th.jpgnearlake2byeugi3ry5.th.jpg

450px-Kosice_-_St._Elisabeth_Cathedral_2.JPG

450px-Jakabov_palác.jpg

post-4447-0-1446083945-65023_thumb.gifpost-4447-0-1446083945-67024_thumb.gifpost-4447-0-1446083945-70209_thumb.gif

post-4447-0-1446083945-75495_thumb.gifpost-4447-0-1446083945-77773_thumb.gifpost-4447-0-1446083945-80538_thumb.gif

starymestobydier6.th.jpg

uff...more??? :o

yep i can't believe so many ppl don't seperate Slovakia from Slovenia damn, if i get time and money i will visit it, be sure. maybe will visit u too, where are you from bratislava?

yep i can't believe so many ppl don't seperate Slovakia from Slovenia damn, if i get time and money i will visit it, be sure. maybe will visit u too, where are you from bratislava?

yeah, bratislava :) oooh I would love you to come here and visit my country!! :blush: :heart: and I would love to visit yours :heart:

Cauky holky, hezky tu propagujete Slovensko a hlavne slovenskou krasu. Ja jsem sice na vylozene jizny krasky ala Brazilie, ale vzdy jsem rikal ze Slovenky jsou minimalne tak krasne jako Cesky: jeste vic slovanske a vic jizanskeho temperamentu. Rozjeli jste tu hezky topic, jen tak dal...Zdravim z Prahy.

Cauky holky, hezky tu propagujete Slovensko a hlavne slovenskou krasu. Ja jsem sice na vylozene jizny krasky ala Brazilie, ale vzdy jsem rikal ze Slovenky jsou minimalne tak krasne jako Cesky: jeste vic slovanske a vic jizanskeho temperamentu. Rozjeli jste tu hezky topic, jen tak dal...Zdravim z Prahy.

AAAA :clap: KONECNE niekto zo susedov :D :hug: dik moc za kompliment, ani nevies ako potesi vidiet tu brata z ciech :D :D Brazilske holky su najlepsie :thumbsup: a cesky su nadherne, dokonale, vsetky!!