Bellazon

The Slovak BEAUTY

ketka

you just gotta love Slovakia, I tolled this before and I'll repeat it: Slovaks are def in top 10 beautiful nations of the world :woot: which makes me wonder- why I haven't opened a thread for the Ukrainians yet. :shifty:

you just gotta love Slovakia, I tolled this before and I'll repeat it: Slovaks are def in top 10 beautiful nations of the world :woot: which makes me wonder- why I haven't opened a thread for the Ukrainians yet. :shifty:

yay, I´m asking the same thing!!!!! DO IT!! :laugh: :hug: and thank you :hug: :hug:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
thank you hun :hug:

:wave:

can you give some name of famous movies or songs!!! and famous places in your country! thanks!

I think the most famous places are all in High and Low tatras, that´s where people go on holidays :D

I always heard that Adriana Sklenarikova is Slovenian :ninja: I was in Slovakia a year ago. In Banska Bystrzyca or Banska Szczawnica, I don't remember :ninja: Is it true that first lesson in schools in Slovakia start at 7:15 AM? :ninja:

Adriana is Slovakian :) and those school lessons...it depends on school. The oficiall start of the first lesson is 8.00 am, but there are also lessons called "zero" that starts at 7.00 am...and I went to school where our first lesson started at 7:30 am :)