Bellazon

Guti
Thumbnail

Nicole

• 2 weeks later...

CLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARE U HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!

GUTI has a official twitter now by Ser radio station, is @guti_ser, I'm not sure if he will update it himself, and after yesterday's day, he said he miss his girlfriend ON THE RADIO!!!!! We guess he is talk about Noelia [Wired, because media said they were broken, and I remember that during the interview with Q7 he dont wanna talk about Noelia]

well now I cant find Noelia anymore because she logout her account.

BUT I THINK HE SHOULD MISS MORE PEOPLE!!!!!REDONDO IS IN BERNABUE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!

and he should miss Ersan too....after Ersan injury, he even dont has a good match anymore. Team is terrible. I dont know why Schuster resign.......

CLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARE U HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!

GUTI has a official twitter now by Ser radio station, is @guti_ser, I'm not sure if he will update it himself, and after yesterday's day, he said he miss his girlfriend ON THE RADIO!!!!! We guess he is talk about Noelia [Wired, because media said they were broken, and I remember that during the interview with Q7 he dont wanna talk about Noelia]

well now I cant find Noelia anymore because she logout her account.

BUT I THINK HE SHOULD MISS MORE PEOPLE!!!!!REDONDO IS IN BERNABUE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!

and he should miss Ersan too....after Ersan injury, he even dont has a good match anymore. Team is terrible. I dont know why Schuster resign.......

That Atınç looks so sweet XDDDDD......

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW GUTI IS SEEEEEEEXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYY IN THAT GLASSES~

well..maybe lovely is little bit more than sexy~

Ooooooooooooooooooh fashion icon!!!

Club is so kind I see the video have some Madrid career too...that's very kind..

does he doing some swimming action....I know waving arm is mean eagle...but what is before that?post-42562-0-1446081818-94617_thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...

this was a ridiculously funny story..i'm not sure if it's true

they say he and Noelia went to shopping and Guti got mad b/c of Noelia's critics on every piece of cloting he tries..so he gave her a dress and said to try it and then locked her in the changing cubicle :D

this was a ridiculously funny story..i'm not sure if it's true

they say he and Noelia went to shopping and Guti got mad b/c of Noelia's critics on every piece of cloting he tries..so he gave her a dress and said to try it and then locked her in the changing cubicle :D

Continue....

Well he is quite lonely on twitter......

Apr 2rd

I dont like some message with attack[i'm not sure what this mean], I'll continue to play for Besiktas. This week is santa week and everyone continue training as usual.

Cristiano Ronaldo is also a great player, he is the best forward I have ever see.

Hey Nene, how is your time in Germany? all the best to you.

[and then Nene reply to him]Yes bro, I'm on vacation bro XD! I go to Turkey next week will you come to meet me?XD

[seems like this Nene is a lovely boy XDDDDD]

Apr 5th

There is a very important match tmr, it's concern if we can get into the final of Turkey Cup. Arriba BESIKTAS!

Wish you can watch our game on TV or internet at 8 o'clock tmr. Thank you for your support.

Congratulation to Raul! Great job! You are my great friend weather on or off the pitch. Greeting to you, captain!

Apr 7th

Really thanks to Besiktas' fans, supporting us during whole game.

Nearly in final! but it''s pity I'm injury.

I hurt mu ankle, I dont know how serious it is until tmr. Thanks for caring me, but Besiktas and Turkey Cup is the most important now. [Good boy!!]

Congratulate to Jurado in yesterday game!

JmJurado18 amigo, I following you on twitter, then I can know what are you and Rulo[Raul's nickname] doing

@JmJurado18 is that correct now[puhaaaaaaa he doesnt know how to use @]? I'm a green hand on twitter.

[Lots of people said that this Jurado is FAKE..hahaahaa lonely Jose....(YOU!!STOP LAUGHING!!POOR JOSE...)hahahahaa]

[OKAY stop laughing]

Hola amigos~In Madrid time 17:30 this Sat. ,my colleague Laura and I well appear on Carrusel in surprise[are you sure it is still a surprise after you post this twitter?] Hope you will listen to that programme and then watch Real Madrid game.

I havent do my medical examination about the injury today because I have to train tmr.[oh so touch! TOT] I will let you know the result very first time.