Bellazon

Kasia Struss
Thumbnail

Layla90

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen a video of her on FTV...she's a real "wow", very charming and adorable, it surprised me since I used to think that she's a bit boring in her photos(she takes good photos, but her personality doesn't show)... amazing girl I wish her the best :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I saw today a video with Kasia on Ftv, but it wasn't "models talk" unfortunately.

Well, she seemed to be a bit plain for me before.....like her face isn't that characteristic in my opinion to quickly remember it. But I predict that she will be longer and more successful in this business than Magda I think :ninja:

OMG I was reading pudelek (a website with gossips :p) but I was shocked! Today they showed the article about Kasia! But it was about that she could die! In shooting on the street of New York! She was in the centre of it, but she and her friend hidden (?) in a restaurant. Kasia said that everything happened so fast, like in a movie. On this day, in this shooting 3 people died! It makes Kasia sad and she also said that she will remember this day for all her life :o

OMG I was reading pudelek (a website with gossips :p) but I was shocked! Today they showed the article about Kasia! But it was about that she could die! In shooting on the street of New York! She was in the centre of it, but she and her friend hidden (?) in a restaurant. Kasia said that everything happened so fast, like in a movie. On this day, in this shooting 3 people died! It makes Kasia sad and she also said that she will remember this day for all her life :o

:) Dobrze znasz angielski.. ja niestety slabo ;) I ciesze sie ze napisalas o tym co przeczytalas na pudelku bo ja niestety nie potrafilam tego przetlumaczyc Dziekuje Ci!

It's sooo sad :( poor Kasia :(

:) Dobrze znasz angielski.. ja niestety slabo ;) I ciesze sie ze napisalas o tym co przeczytalas na pudelku bo ja niestety nie potrafilam tego przetlumaczyc Dziekuje Ci!

It's sooo sad :( poor Kasia :(

Hahaha ja tam nie sądzę żebym znała bardzo dobrze ten angielski....bo na the fashion spot ktoś tłumaczył tego newsa i brzmiał on inaczej niż po moim tłumaczeniu 0.o

Poor Kasia, if she die....it would be like with Heather Bratton, who died at such a young age, after doing shows for a well-known designers :( (even though the reason of Heather's death wasn't a shooting).

Yeah I saw today a video with Kasia on Ftv, but it wasn't "models talk" unfortunately.

Well, she seemed to be a bit plain for me before.....like her face isn't that characteristic in my opinion to quickly remember it. But I predict that she will be longer and more successful in this business than Magda I think :ninja:

you probably saw "first face"...that was the one that made me fall in love with her...ho my, shuch a cutie :wub:

that's so sad...gun crime here gun crime there...that's all we hear in the news lately like that story about the little british boy who got shot by a teenager. :cry:

Happily nothing happened to her....

I was on the last page of Kasia's thread at tfs and Sweet_Rus wrote there that she just saw every page of Kasia's thread there, so let's hope there will be soon more people posting in Kasia's thread than me (:p), Sahara and Ann Mary.....