Bellazon

Kasia Struss
Thumbnail

Layla90

^ love these b&w ones :heart:

And I agree with Olga about the make-up at Chanel HC show-it looks great. I immediately saved the photo after I had seen it, maybe I'll try on the same make-up as there, but I doubt I'll be able to make it look good on my eyes :rofl:

^IKR - I often fall in love in make-up I see on models during fashion shows, but somehow it never works on me so well - It's ufair :rofl:

Short article from models.com that accompanies the photos with Kasia posted by forget me not

Kasia Confidential

As one of the most consistently coveted faces in the industry Kasia Struss is a permanent fixture on the runways of Paris. Though she’s already a pro when it comes to the modeling, Kasia still retains the same freshness she had when she debuted - see this season’s campaigns for Chloe and Mulberry if you have any doubts. During couture week MDC’s own Eric Sposito traveled with Kasia as she headed to shows and he caught a glimpse of the private Kasia - his candid portraits capture the vitality and sense of humor that have made Kasia so beloved in fashion circles.

• 3 weeks later...

:woot: Second PANI cover for Kasia!! :woot:

I wonder, does she talk about herself there, or this time, it's like previously, only a photoshhot, without any sotry/interview about her?

I agree with Olga, I also think Kasia looks better in darker hair, but still, i really like the cover shot. I wonder, where was this photo taken???

Wasn't her first Polish cover Twój Styl? :unsure:

I think it was shot during her last visit in Poland (when she walked fo Zien) so probably it's snapped somewhere in Warsaw (and since I'm totally Warsaw-obsessed I'm not gonna sleep till I find the answer :ninja: :rofl:)

I really like Kasia's look here - it's like tomboy mixed with bombshell :wub:

EDIT: Aleje Ujazdowskie przy Ambasadzie Wielkiej Brytanii :D

Wasn't her first Polish cover Twój Styl? :unsure:

I think it was shot during her last visit in Poland (when she walked fo Zien) so probably it's snapped somewhere in Warsaw (and since I'm totally Warsaw-obsessed I'm not gonna sleep till I find the answer :ninja: :rofl:)

I really like Kasia's look here - it's like tomboy mixed with bombshell :wub:

EDIT: Aleje Ujazdowskie przy Ambasadzie Wielkiej Brytanii :D

I didn't say anything about Twój Styl :unsure:

I was also wondering if that could be taken in Warsaw... somewhere in Saska kepa maybe :p idk...

EDIT: (:p) skąd wiesz? :D