Bellazon

What do you think VS has to do in order to improve their ratings?

ninanina19

I think they should bring back models like Rebecca Romijn. She looks better now than any of the girls that were on stage last November.

:yes:

If they brought back Rebecca Romijn, I'd be sure to watch!

Their biggest mistake? bringing all this "new models" into the shows. I've watched the 2006 show few days ago and I was so not impressed by what was going on. Take for example Jesica Stam...she's anorexic and doesn't have a clue about what sexy means, This Jeisa girl or however do you call her...she has no soul in her...no trace of personality, Heather...too cheap looking. The only one that I think has that something that is needed in order to be a supermodel is Doutzen. Adriana ended up disapoining me more than any of the new girls (but karolina looked at her best...that's a real supermodel). Victoria's Secret shoul be all about women in beautiful underwear...not anorexic girls playing with their mom's make-up and clothes.

Some changes are needed now. If they will do the same mistake next year I think they will lose a lot of credibility and popularity

Why all the Jeisa hate you guys? I think Doutzen is good for the VS shows if they did her hair/makeup etc like they did in 05. She doesn't have what it takes to be a supermodel. She's not unique and her personality doesn't stand out as much.

God, no, i don't hate Jeisa...I just think she's not the glamorous kind of model. At least she wasn't at the VSFS this year. I'm sure that she's a very nice girl, but she didn't let anyone see the real her at that show. As far as Doutzen goes, I really think she has some unique features, because i hate these lookalike models, I like girls with unique faces and shapes. Are models like her, Karolina, Caroline T, Eugenia V, Naomi, Fernanda that should walk all the runways. Those are real women. And as a straight guy I can say that's what we like and that's what we are looking for in a woman. Not bones, wings and feathers.

I just think she was low-energy and not confident. I really like the pictures she does for the catalouge. She looks great in those. Very sexy. She can be sexy when she wants to be. However I do agree with what you guys are saying. We need curvacious models.

I agree with you COMPLETELY except I didn't think the music was that bad. Sexyback is a popular song and it went along well. The scottish music was nice but it didn't go along with the show at ALL. Also most of the music except for the first 2 parts wasn't sexy at ALL so I agree with you there. But basically everything you said about the models was true. Also I was thinking about them having a superhero theme aswell so great minds think alike.

• 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...

They need to scale back. No more oh Heidi's the body this and that.. Nicknames are corny. Oh and no more heavy wings. The girls are too slender to carry them. Imagine if noemie lenoir fell in them? Let the models cover up there bitts b/c the USA is conservative

• 8 months later...

I think models should do fierce walks, music should be loud and with a good beat, costumes should look more like underwear, less like it's halloween... And ofcourse, models should be hot and there should be more body diversity (apple, pear, ruler, hourglass shaped girls instead of just ruler and hourglass).

• 6 years later...

I think the issues with the show nowadays is a symptom of a bigger problem, but otherwise the music choices were awful this year, models were low energy, the editing of the recording was terrible, and honestly a lot of the fashion was bad too.

• 8 months later...

I like VS accepts big sizes now, but it is not the same: I love VS because always have got perfect, beauty, smiling, friendly and "healthy" models  in good quality clothes, not seem competition, but now there aren' t show, there aren't glamour, uf, I miss old VS