Bellazon

Fall Out Boy
Thumbnail

^^ Why are you saying that to Petey? :persuazn:

I say the things how I see them and I wasn't saying these things to make him look bad I just point out things I like and don't like about the band, a little critic that's all, you do it all the time. :p he's not a bad person, he's very talented at the bass and the lyrics is good too I just getting confused- who's the frontman of this band? it's kind of unusual for the bassist to be in the center of all, you know what I'm saying... ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

holy crap stop spamming the forum with ASHLEE. ew. Im the craziest Pete fan ever. hes just.. wow. its not just the looks but his attitude and his look on life, lyrics everything its like its hard to explain. its just the feeling i get. i love him.

I say the things how I see them and I wasn't saying these things to make him look bad I just point out things I like and don't like about the band, a little critic that's all, you do it all the time. :p he's not a bad person, he's very talented at the bass and the lyrics is good too I just getting confused- who's the frontman of this band? it's kind of unusual for the bassist to be in the center of all, you know what I'm saying... ;)

i've got what u mean, i don't get it too, FOB is the only band i know whose leader isn't vocalist

i've got what u mean, i don't get it too, FOB is the only band i know whose leader isn't vocalist