Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

It's a long story but my mom has been having issues with her (now ex) business partner for the last year and they seemed to have finally resolved things a few weeks ago and her partner left the corporation. In the last couple days this woman has started slandering and threatening my mom on social media and even her mother tried to get into it with me, and today they've just gotten worse. She works in a relatively small city as well, so the gossip is spreading and impacting her reputation despite it all being lies.  I'm extremely protective of my mom, and after having seen how unhappy and stressed this situation has made her over the last year, it's killing me to see all these lies and harassment towards my mother. 

Who is this woman who is slandering & threatening your mom? Is she an [ex-]employee of the company? Is she related to your mom's ex-business partner? It seems like this person is taunting you & your mom hoping to get a reaction as a setup to make you both look bad. Quite immature and lame if you ask me. I don't think you or your mom should engage too much in this nonsense but based on your original post I am not sure were just venting or would like suggestions on how to handle the situation :smile: 

34 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Who is this woman who is slandering & threatening your mom? Is she an [ex-]employee of the company? Is she related to your mom's ex-business partner? It seems like this person is taunting you & your mom hoping to get a reaction as a setup to make you both look bad. Quite immature and lame if you ask me. I don't think you or your mom should engage too much in this nonsense but based on your original post I am not sure were just venting or would like suggestions on how to handle the situation :smile: 

It's the ex partner and her mother. (Her husband also tried to get into it with my father, which shows you crazy just runs in this family.) She's using the corporate Facebook/social media pages (that she blocked my mother from prior to leaving) to post about my mom, which is why it's particularly damaging as it's going directly to her clientele. 

No one in the family has directly engaged with her, and we've gotten a lawyer involved today so hopefully that will help resolve the issue. 

Mostly just venting!  It's just hard to see anyone attack your family. :/ I'm going to get a huge cheesy pizza after work and eat my feelings. :p 

She must have been holding her grudges for a very long time.  

I recognize this personality inclination immediately and GTFO.  I almost got in with someone at the beginning of this year and defused them after only one incident.  Afterwards, I was very careful around them.

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

It's a long story but my mom has been having issues with her (now ex) business partner for the last year and they seemed to have finally resolved things a few weeks ago and her partner left the corporation. In the last couple days this woman has started slandering and threatening my mom on social media and even her mother tried to get into it with me, and today they've just gotten worse. She works in a relatively small city as well, so the gossip is spreading and impacting her reputation despite it all being lies.  I'm extremely protective of my mom, and after having seen how unhappy and stressed this situation has made her over the last year, it's killing me to see all these lies and harassment towards my mother. 

eaQvGdK.gif

On 26/09/2016 at 9:27 PM, toodarnhot said:

It's the ex partner and her mother. (Her husband also tried to get into it with my father, which shows you crazy just runs in this family.) She's using the corporate Facebook/social media pages (that she blocked my mother from prior to leaving) to post about my mom, which is why it's particularly damaging as it's going directly to her clientele. 

No one in the family has directly engaged with her, and we've gotten a lawyer involved today so hopefully that will help resolve the issue. 

Mostly just venting!  It's just hard to see anyone attack your family. :/ I'm going to get a huge cheesy pizza after work and eat my feelings. :p 

I have no suggestions on how to help other that if this really hurts your mom's career, I would get personal

O896aBp.jpgO896aBp.jpgO896aBp.jpg

Doctor who gave children and babies homemade vaccinations by mixing vodka and cat saliva in tubes.

Dr Ming-Te Lin mixed the concoctions in his office in Flossmoor, Illinois
    Told investigators he used alcohol and cat saliva to treat patients' allergies
    He is accused of falsely stating that he was giving children regular shots
    Will appear before the Medical Disciplinary Board in Chicago in October  

On 9/15/2016 at 10:53 AM, toodarnhot said:

...sitting in the worst 3hr lecture of my life. :ninja: Prof can't teach, and keeps playing audio recordings of the textbook. 

On 9/15/2016 at 5:38 PM, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Ouch! I see he is half assing the class already :pinch:

An update...he's so terrible that there are only 12 of us left on the class roster following add/drop, and only 8 of us sitting in class right now. :ninja: 

I am currently regretting my decision to not drop this class as well. :rofl: