Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

Cheers dude, it's good to see old faces (or names) still around! Ahh having no internet sucks, i was without it for a week when i moved into my new place and i was cracking up :rofl: Tell me about it, it seems all i ever do is work, I have next monday and tuesday off so I've got a nice 4 day weekend, really looking forward to it!

I think I'm becoming slightly prejudice. I'm openly admitting to it. There's only so much bullshit a person can deal with or listen to before enough is enough! (moving to the South hasn't been good for my views on certain people)

Between "black lives matter", immigration and leftist pushing a BS agenda, and now this... what in the actual fuck. o.o

The Pope... O.O what...

Jesus disciples = ISIS

[6:31:44 AM] Yvette: The left is pushing people who normally didn't care about race or religion towards more extreme views.
[6:32:05 AM] Yvette: The left is undoing 30-40 years of learning tolerance....
[6:33:08 AM] Yvette: We're starting to revert back to a 1950's way of looking at black people, family values, and decency.....o.o?

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I think I'm becoming slightly prejudice. I'm openly admitting to it. There's only so much bullshit a person can deal with or listen to before enough is enough! (moving to the South hasn't been good for my views on certain people)

Between "black lives matter", immigration and leftist pushing a BS agenda, and now this... what in the actual fuck. o.o

jagged little red pill

I am thrilled!  Hopefully more states will follow suit

"Louisiana governor signs 'Blue Lives Matter' bill as it becomes the first state in the nation to make it a hate crime to target police officers and first responders"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611520/Louisiana-adds-police-protections-hate-crime-laws.html#comments

2 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I am a sarcastic asshole when people make dumb comments.

I'm trying to work on that, but sometimes I just can't help myself.

I love sarcastic people :Angel: (maybe because I'm one of them) 

I'm going to set the table.