Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

Thanks!

Be careful with drugs, I met a lot of people not really ok because they abuse drugs too much                                                    

I am ready for decorate my flat with new sofas, and other things. And biy some new clothes, shoes and jeljewellery (in the offers, of course).                                                          

24 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Attempting to talk myself into a Trump presidency......

this is is going to take awhile.

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Good you are preparing yourself early :thumbs_up: I am kinda doing the same thing too :p

If I may ask, who were both of you going for?

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Honestly, none of them. On a semi-positive note I rather it be Trump than Cruz :ninja:

I agree with your Cruz sentiment. I don't like Hilary at all.

It's truly sad that this is the best the US can come up with.

I do like Trump's candidness though. :thumbs_up:

1 minute ago, Stromboli1 said:

I do like Trump's candidness though. :thumbs_up:

Not sure is he really that candid  b/c I am pretty sure half the stuff that comes out of his mouth he doesn't believe. He is just appealing to the target. And it is working very well. Got to give credit where it is due so kudos to him! :thumbs_up:

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Not sure is he really that candid  b/c I am pretty sure half the stuff that comes out of his mouth he doesn't believe. He is just appealing to the target. And it is working very well. Got to give credit where it is due so kudos to him! :thumbs_up:

I'm sure that's true with a lot politicians as they're playing the game to their advantage.

I do truly believe that Trump does want to make America great again though.

1 minute ago, Stromboli1 said:

I'm sure that's true with a lot politicians as they're playing the game to their advantage.

I do truly believe that Trump does want to make America great again though.

Yes but he does it is such a genius way that you can't help to applaud him even if you don't want to. Well-played Don, well-played.

But what exactly does "again" mean? ;)

41 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

If I may ask, who were both of you going for?

Jon Huntsman, who wasn't even in the race was my dream candidate. I flirted with the idea of Marco for a bit. I personally think Cruz and Trump are both absolute dog shit, but I'm no fan of Hillary either......so I'm trying to talk myself into Trump at the moment. Haha.

this is all so fucked. 

Oh speaking of politics, I remember something! So I had an situation with the Secret Service a few weeks ago. During our conversations they were telling me they are currently hiring so if anyone needs a job or a career change this is an option. They take people with all different backgrounds. In fact, they have quite a few colleagues who were farmers and raised chickens. I am totally serious about all this---not BSing!!! :no2: