Bellazon

Sean O'pry
Thumbnail

persuazn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sean O'Pry made it to Vogue.com’s list of top 10 male models of all time.

/ 10

post-20251-0-1446061428-79409_thumb.jpg

He’s the boy-next-door with feline-esque, 10-out-of-10 good looks. O’Pry has appeared in ads from Giorgio Armani to Bottega Veneta, on runways from Yves Saint Laurent to DSquared2, and, notably inForbes who ranked him in 2009 as the world’s most successful male model.

Photo: Getty Images

vogue.com

View the other names on the list HERE.

• 2 weeks later...

SEAN FOR DETAILS MAGAZINE

OCTOBER 2014

post-20251-0-1446061433-90777_thumb.jpg

5+ Things You Didn't Know About Sean O'Pry

All About Sean-American model Sean O’Pry appears in the October 2014 issue of Details, appearing in a story shot at the Brooklyn Navy Yard, lensed by photographer Tetsu Kubota. Talking to the magazine, Sean reveals that the creative director Rockwell Harwood kept calling him out for being “pigeon-toed”. When it comes to television, he confesses, “I could watch reruns of ‘Criminal Minds’ all day.” His guilty pleasure is “seasoning salt on everything.” Right now, Sean is listening to ‘Work Song’ by Hozier on repeat and can’t live without his Chippewa boots. When it comes to big purchases, Sean shares, “I collect classic cars, so probably something from the sixties or seventies-American muscle.” And for the hidden talent you didn’t know he had, Sean explains, “I sing so well, everyone tells me to stop.”

thefashionisto.com

• 3 weeks later...