Bellazon

Kim Kardashian
Thumbnail

Kim Kardashian is on the cover of Forbes this week to chat about her video game app, which has reportedly earned her $45 million so far since its inception.

Here is what the 35-year-old reality star and video game mogul had to share with the mag:

On launching her video game app: “I loved videogames, growing up. I remember I asked Kanye, ‘Should I do this?’ He was like, ‘Yes!’ That’s how he got into music, because he wanted to do music for videogames and wanted to create videogames… I was like, ‘I wonder if people are really going to … mimic my life.’”

On the game earning $74.3 million in first six months: “When I found out what my percentage was, I was, like, ‘Oh, my gosh.’ Then I was like, ‘Okay, whatever we’ve got to do to keep this going.’”

On proving people wrong: “When people looked at me in a way like, ‘Why is she stepping into the tech world? That’s not her territory! Stick to reality TV!’ I was like, ‘No.’ This is fun for me. Now I’m coming up with Kimojis and the app and all these other ideas. I don’t see myself stopping.”

kim-kardashian-forbes-cover.jpg