Bellazon

The 2007 Sport Illustrated Swimsuit discussion

anna89

i think the only single logical explanation as to why neither Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra or Karolina have been in SI is because there is something within their VS contracts that doesn't allow it.

it wasn't the case with Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks or Laetitia Casta, who modelled for both SI and VS. i think that a large part of their international commercial successes has been due to the fact that they had such huge exposure from SI.

hey yeah ... I just noticed that ... Gisele hasn't been either ... I never thought of that. Of course as much as I like Adriana and admire Gisele, I don't actually mind that they're not in it... they have enough over-exposure .. and it would just over flow.

WTF is this shit! Beyonce?! Has SI lost it's goddamn mind? This is aboutely retarded! It was Ana or Marisa's turn for the cover!

My mouth is like on the floor!. This is SAD! It's bad enough she was #1 with Askmen, but now she's got the cover of SI Swimsuit.

What's next VS hiring high fashion models..... Ooopsy.. They already did!

my initial shock was posted over at TFS. i refuse to believe this is the actual cover. i think Beyonce is easily one of the most gorgeous women on Earth, don't get me wrong, but to put a celeb on the cover of the SI Swimsuit issue, really THE ONLY SINGLE COVER that really matters for a MODEL's career, is disgraceful. shame, shame, SHAME.

i promise i will NOT be purchasing this issue, if that's the actual cover.