Bellazon

Ginta Lapina
Thumbnail

Ann Mary

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

La Senza

yXGLxVUI.jpg ifyp7HFQ.jpg 7i17Nk9F.jpg wAwgPLyt.jpg d9uQ4IIE.jpg 8WdEDtd0.jpg xtRRJMtn.jpg rvKH2S6I.jpg gdCeyCBW.jpg KCYvEPVQ.jpg

La Senza is the worst. :pinch: They shoot so much, and then release so little, in the worst quality. 

Instagram

dgQwlAnA.jpg Oo4C7fxZ.jpg AWKtMBs6.jpg nVjzzCYe.jpg bRhvhnFu.jpg cObRbcS0.jpg vvKG1mWV.jpg WSAftXkU.jpg i6PrbYHQ.jpg fQHCYl3r.jpg XSIuDH5m.jpg MgQ8J2TS.jpg FpvdIfL2.jpg nzvJpEAy.jpg XbqXuAFZ.jpg Y8aVAAnb.jpg MdL4tSwL.jpg rK2b9Pap.jpg 5agDubEw.jpg LmPsrbCt.jpg srN9R1XY.jpg 6fajwIzU.jpg 30fHvqmn.jpg clhvSzML.jpg f2IX5Ljl.jpg

Her work has been so slow lately. :cry: I know for sure that she shot an editorial for Glamour last month, and I think she shot another one guessing by the crazy make up she has in one of the instagram shots. She also shot for La Senza again. :sleeping:

Yeah, I'm almost positive they don't air TV commercials anymore. They seem to be very tight with their advertising budget- it's all in white background studio sets that they just photoshop instead of building up sets like VS does. They went and shot in Miami last year and I think we got 2 tiny pictures from it, and the rest was their normal tacky stuff. I just want Ginta to be free from them. :cry: I have a feeling she resigned though. 

• 2 weeks later...

La Senza

ctK6tuyE.jpg 75B4ak49.jpg SxstwvIM.jpg VCBlslOR.jpg uH0AWdV2.jpg

Harper's Bazaar Japan (Larger)

ldKcdPbc.jpg

Instagram

IF5WxcUD.jpg MNuSihl2.jpg nfG20JVq.jpg mw49HImS.jpg D9oLPX3v.jpg gLjpHZ6V.jpg KOnpT4UY.jpg

She's shooting for Elle UK this week, and she was in one of the Neiman Marcus Lookbooks, but the site refuses to load for me, so I can't collect them. :idk: Still can't find anything else from Harper's Bazaar Japan either. 

• 2 weeks later...