Bellazon

House and Electro music

Yannick

I was wondering if some people here like House and Electro music(I know there are allot of submusic styles from house and electro like detroit style,groove,... but let's just keep it with house and electro :D)?In my regions and in most of Europe it's getting more and more popular,so i'm also wondering if it's popular in America,Australia,...

Here are also a couple names from popular dj's

-Tiga

-Felix Da Housecat

-Booka Shade

-Boys Noize

-Justice

-Soulwax(also known as 2 many dj's)

-Dave Clarke

-Tiefschwarz

-Dr. Lektroluv

-Laurent Garnier

-David Guetta

house is one of my favourite! so hey mate :wave:

ame

ben westbeech

dj dixon

furry phreaks

henrik schwarz

atjazz

frank roger

tiefschwarz

Great list :D

I'm not really into electo music but DJ Tiesto is awesome :hehe:

Dj Tiesto is a very very good dj :) but i'm not really into the trance techno scene,but i've got much respect for what he has accomplished as a dj :)

Everybody has got their own taste of music :) Dj's like Paul Oakenfold are great in their field of music :)

Btw if you want i can sent you some great tracks for other great Electro dj's like Dr. lektroluv,soulwax,... they are even more talented then David Guetta,Felix Da Housecat ;) :D

Everybody has got their own taste of music :) Dj's like Paul Oakenfold are great in their field of music :)

Btw if you want i can sent you some great tracks for other great Electro dj's like Dr. lektroluv,soulwax,... they are even more talented then David Guetta,Felix Da Housecat ;) :D

Sure, that would be great. Send it to me via PM b/c you are not allow to post dl links to music on the forum ;)

Influenced by Jazz and Detroit Techno, Sebastien Devaud, aka Agoria, is one in a long line of talented artists to emerge from the ever fertile French electronic scene.

Starting off his career with a hectic DJing schedule playing at many international clubs alongside renowned artists such as Jeff Mills, DJ Hell, Kevin Saunderson, Carl Cox, Colin Dale, Joey Beltram, Ritchie Hawtin and Christian Vogel to name but a few, Agoria has become an important figure of the European techno scene, developing a unique groove and approach to the dancefloor.

Influenced by Jazz and Detroit Techno, Sebastien Devaud, aka Agoria, is one in a long line of talented artists to emerge from the ever fertile French electronic scene.

Starting off his career with a hectic DJing schedule playing at many international clubs alongside renowned artists such as Jeff Mills, DJ Hell, Kevin Saunderson, Carl Cox, Colin Dale, Joey Beltram, Ritchie Hawtin and Christian Vogel to name but a few, Agoria has become an important figure of the European techno scene, developing a unique groove and approach to the dancefloor.

Yeah,he is pretty good i've got a couple of vinyls from him :)

Yeah,he is pretty good i've got a couple of vinyls from him :)

wow, cool! the last one "green armchair" lp is fcukingreat! :evil: he came in moscow few months ago, but i wasn't able to visit his set :cry:

at least i have a couple agoria sets...

wow, cool! the last one "green armchair" lp is fcukingreat! :evil: he came in moscow few months ago, but i wasn't able to visit his set :cry:

at least i have a couple agoria sets...

I haven't heard that song yet,but i'll listen to it when i'm going to the vinyl store tomorrow :)