Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Gisele will be at Champions of the earth awards tomorrow

Tomorrow night beginning 7:00 p.m. EDT, the Champions of the Earth Awards Gala will be hosted by Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed, with fellow UNEP Goodwill Ambassador Gisele Bündchen taking part in the ceremonies. You can join the gala - the live stream of the event can be accessed here once we've started in New York:

https://www.facebook.com/unep.org/videos/vb.287683225711/10153710684425712/?type=2&theater

• 3 weeks later...
Glenn O’Brien Discusses His New Show on Apple TV

The journalist has his own show on WME/IMG’s Made2Measure fashion channel, which launches today on Apple TV.

kQVWUICN.jpg R9HBSzjz.jpg

Dubbed “Tea at The Beatrice,” the show features guests including Gisele Bündchen, Proenza Schouler’s Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez, The Man Repeller founder Leandra Medine, Purple’s Olivier Zahm, artist Richard Prince, Island Records founder Chris Blackwell, photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, artist Shepard Fairey and filmmakers Josh and Benny Safdie.

“It’s a more bohemian version of ‘Charlie Rose,’” O’Brien said of his show. “We have done nine so far. The viewer is a fly on the wall.”

O’Brien said in filming the show, he was only surprised by one guest: Bündchen. “Basically, the only person that I did who I hadn’t met was Gisele. I was surprised by how super nice she was — not that I didn’t expect she wouldn’t be nice — but it was just a pleasant surprise,” he said.

While he did ask the model whether she gave her husband, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, any style tips, O’Brien noted that he strayed from questions with a celebrity bend. “I’m not interested in the TMZ-ification of America. I hate that,” he said. “I wanted to talk about art and work and the aesthetics, what it’s like to be this almost silent movie Hollywood actress.”

instagram/lordrochester

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!!!!! :woot:

http://g1.globo.com/fantastico/noticia/2015/10/gisele-bundchen-se-emociona-em-entrevista-exclusiva-para-o-fantastico.html

Gisele Bündchen se emociona em entrevista exclusiva para o Fantástico

Modelo vai falar das conquistas, as polêmicas, planos e sonhos depois de duas décadas como a rainha das passarelas.

O que diverte, o que faz viajar no tempo, o que dá saudade e o que emociona Gisele Bündchen? Neste domingo (1), você vai ver a maior modelo de todos os tempos em entrevista exclusiva ao Show da Vida. As conquistas, as polêmicas, os planos e sonhos depois de duas décadas como a rainha das passarelas.

thanks dear, it made me sad to see her crying ^ :p can't wait! Hope we get English translations of this interview

Here is the context of the interview in English:

Gisele Bündchen is moved in an exclusive interview with Fantastico

Model will talk about the achievements, the controversies, plans and dreams after two decades as the queen of the catwalk.

Signed edition of Gisele Bundchen book runs out before they hit the shelves Even pre-sale, all copies of the book have already been acquired

http://vogue.globo.com/lifestyle/cultura/noticia/2015/10/livro-sobre-carreira-de-gisele-bundchen-esgota-antes-mesmo-de-chegar-prateleiras.html

how about making the book affordable for most of her fans that can't buy a  $2.000 book?

I wanted her book and Cindy's but I guess it's going to be Cindy only.

• gb65 My Girl @gisele The Book Gisele Bündchen curated and art director by@gb65 published by @taschenbooks - the Limited Edition and the art Edition they are SOLD OUT Worldwide - HAPPY !!!! Now we have some special copies to be launched tomorrow in Brazil! Will also be released tomorrow in São Paulo (Livraria Da Vila) the trade edition in Portuguese, with the presence of our Gisele ❤️❤️❤️

https://instagram.com/p/9tmoaSifQu/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...