Bellazon

What do you appreciate more in a guy?

midnight lady

What do you appreciate more in a guy?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. What do you appreciate more in a guy?

• Kindness
    • Happiness
    • Carefulness
    • Looks
    • Body
    • Mysteri
    • Or somthing else (what)

Yeah, I'm calling BS on the 43% who claim kindness is the key factor.

You might truly believe that's what you initially look for, but in my experience it's usually a combination of looks, social status and personality that determines whether or not you are deemed an acceptable romantic partner by a girl.

Kindness (or a lack thereof) might be a factor in whether or not she sticks around.

I was actually quite respectful of Jessica Hart for her courage to iterate the truth and it's typical for our world to overreact to that by hating on her.

THE Face of the Gold Coast Magic Millions Carnival reckons the normal rules of dating don't apply when it comes to models.

In an interview with gossip website Popeater, Victoria's Secret star Jess Hart lays down do's and don'ts for regular guys contemplating making a move on glamazons like herself.

The gap-toothed Australian beauty has warned ordinary blokes everywhere - stay away.

Spy a stunning model in a bar and thinking about trying your chances?

"Don't," the Sports Illustrated cover girl commands.

The beautiful aren't interested in the bold according to Hart.

"If you see me, or another model, in a bar wait until you are spoken too before you speak," she orders.

In re-reading my post, I come to think of it as a bit too cynical and not reflective of what I fully believe. People, in general, are too much governed by their primordial instincts and by a short-term tunnel vision in these matters. However, those of higher caliber are not, and actively steel themselves against this. They know their limitations as human beings. But not all of them are beyond this; many believe themselves to be but they in fact lack the necessary characteristics, willful practice, and competence.

I am forever happy to have been intimate with high caliber women. I deeply respect them long after our parting, and the very act of writing these words brings me feelings of nostalgia. My earlier post was in fact an insult to them as its contents was not the driver of their affection.

I think anygirl can vouch....a dude with a sense of humor is almost always automatically attracitve (at least in my eyes)

I'll resupply you with laughing gas every week, so I don't have to wrack my brain just to tell you jokes.

How romantisch! :hehe:

Heck ya :rofl:

Respectfulness.

Most of the men I have been truly attracted to in my life were not what I consider "beautiful" or "handsome" but with time, they demonstrated that they respect me in all aspects and that is what keeps me attracted to them. The second would be a great sense of humor.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/5/2016 at 4:34 PM, Tania82 said:

And my ideal man, around 35/40 years, like him:

businessman.jpg 

I often consider that hairstyle but I hate putting all that hair product in the morning. Also, it's so much hair.  I just opt for a pseudo Nazi cut. (longer top, very short on the sides).  What do you think of that?