Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

You are great!! :kiss:  Thank you so much for finding this. :clap: :wub2: . Claudia looks so beautiful and:

She wears one D&G handbag out of her amazing D&G Campaign. I think this was a present "thank you" from

Stefano....after the campaign shooting.

Claudia with big poster in the todays Welt am Sonntag!

Picture by Mario Testino, Personal Work, Rome 2007

Picture source: her official Instagram

post-23068-0-12327200-1416143941_thumb.j

Mario Testiono

Über Claudia Schiffer: "Claudia ist eine Ikone der Supermodel-Ära, und bis heute gibt es eigentlich keine wie sie. Ich habe sie 2008 für das Cover meiner Ausgabe der deutschen "Vogue" fotografiert. Der Titel: Sex. Sie war sehr verführerisch und – meiner Meinung nach – mit ihrem Körper so frei wie nie zuvor. Das wurde mit einem Lead Award belohnt." Bild Personal Work, Rome 2007

Mario Testiono

About Claudia Schiffer: "Claudia is an icon of the supermodel era, and today there is actually no one like her. I photogrphed her for the cover of my edition of the "German Vogue of 2008." The title: Sex .She was very seductive and - in my opinion -. with her body as free as never before. This was rewarded with a lead Award ". Picture: Personal Work, Rome 2007