Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Good news, I also heard and saw in internet today. So I really hope she will sign and I hope she gets some

Press attraction the next weeks. Would be great to see her in this show and I dont hope it is only a rumour...? Would be great to see some more new pictures with her also.

Bunte magazine, In und Focus are also reporting about this. It seems to be the best News of this day. Claudias Comeback in Germany..... possible...

Guys, please have a look at the thread before posting and seach for Mango. Avoid double posts. All pictures are already postet here. Also Vogue. Thanks!

ok! I have told to adm. to delete the post of the winter catalog, I see now is a double post, but I can not find where have been posted the spring-summer-autumn Mango catalogs in the thread, so I leave the other posts for the moment... :cain:

I loved the Mango pics 1994! Don't think have see them before. I wish there was a website with all the pics. Easy to navigate, to find pics we haven't seen. A forum is not exactly the best resource to find a pic :(