Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

These pics are from TATLER USA 5-1990. The last one is not good quality 'cause I found it on e-bay..

If someone has it in better quality, please post it..

Well 6 of the pictures u have posted are from French l'officiel of French vogue (don't remember certain thing with age! :laugh: ) but not tatler (except pics 1 & 6).I have scanned and posted the edit here but i don't remember what page? I've started to post on Claudia's topic toward page 28 so have a look and i am sure u will find it!

edited

I found it for you Sheila :flower: not Tatler and i really do think it's French Vogue & i do not know which magazine reprinted from the other? this is the first time i see the Tatler one and i don't have it in my collection.

CLICK HERE

These pics are from TATLER USA 5-1990. The last one is not good quality 'cause I found it on e-bay..

If someone has it in better quality, please post it..

Well 6 of the pictures u have posted are from French l'officiel of French vogue (don't remember certain thing with age! :laugh: ) but not tatler (except pics 1 & 6).I have scanned and posted the edit here but i don't remember what page? I've started to post on Claudia's topic toward page 28 so have a look and i am sure u will find it!

edited

I found it for you Sheila :flower: not Tatler and i really do think it's French Vogue & i do not know which magazine reprinted from the other? this is the first time i see the Tatler one and i don't have it in my collection.

CLICK HERE

Hi there Frenchkiki, :wub:

thanks for the information. Yes I think it is something french, L´ Officiel or French Vogue, from the pages I mostly think L´ OFFICEL but I dont know. I also don´t have the date? I know it is like the cover also 1990.

I have it complete. Find here. The pic one and pic six Lampro mentioned is also from this edit. I know she has done a Tatler cover as shown with the 5th pic.

But I don´t know if there was also an edit inside of this Tatler.

Hope anybody can help with the exact date? Thanks.

Ah, Photographer is: Sante D´Orazio.

bye and kiss Sheila :kiss:

post-23068-1281457327_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1281457342_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1281457361_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1281457398_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1281457462_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1281457480_thumb.jpg

Katharine Hamnett, SS 89, Claudia and Alain

:wave:

Joeh , thanks, I love her also for Katherine Hamnett, I don´t have this campaing in orginal.

Because it was a very early campaign. Do you have more scans to show here, exept the scans

also shown at aboutclaudia.com? :wave: Or possilbe that are all ads which were published.

Thanks Sheila

Katharine Hamnett, SS 89, Claudia and Alain

:wave:

Joeh , thanks, I love her also for Katherine Hamnett, I don´t have this campaing in orginal.

Because it was a very early campaign. Do you have more scans to show here, exept the scans

also shown at aboutclaudia.com? :wave: Or possilbe that are all ads which were published.

Thanks Sheila

I'd love to please you but I only found those 2 pages in an old Per Lui issue icon10.gif

various covers out of my collection.

Sorry if there is a repost...

enjoy :laugh:

Does anybody know the dates of the Bellezza and Guia cover? Also Photographer?

I dont have the dates.

OMFG :blink: that's what I call rare covers. :drool:

doesn't Claudia have the record of covers? :wave:

thanks Sheila!!!

various covers out of my collection.

Sorry if there is a repost...

enjoy :laugh:

Does anybody know the dates of the Bellezza and Guia cover? Also Photographer?

I dont have the dates.

OMFG :blink: that's what I call rare covers. :drool:

doesn't Claudia have the record of covers? :wave:

thanks Sheila!!!

Hello Joey,

yes I think she has the cover record, possible Cindy Crawford or Kate have also this record, it is maniac to have

so many covers. Some time ago I read that Claudia has more than 1000 covers done in her carreer.

She has soooo many done. And I still hope she will delight us with more covers I hope!!?

Also nice covers with a nice male models, for you find attached. I always think the most names of the

from you liked male models are unknown expept of Markus Schenkenberg which name I know and others

from whom I know the faces. I think this might be Bill Goins at the second cover. Do you know him and what is

he doing now? He was the first friend of Claudia. They met together at a shooting. I think he is a beauty. Both

looked really good together.

bye and enjoy Sheila

post-23068-1281859295_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1281859315_thumb.jpg