Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Thank you! welcome, yes, there are some very old Chanel show videos around, but quality is not very good. I think here are also some posted. Claudia looked so lovely young and schoolgirlish at her first Chanel show appearance.

If you can also try find, I tried, there was also a video around of a beach shooting in 1993 with her and Gilles Bensimon, where they were shooting at beach, she weared something blue, it was for US Elle. Saw it many years ago. Amazing. And there was also a video at television begin of 90 th were she was accompanied one day from a film team in Paris. She talked about her first days in Paris where her mother was with her, about her first cover etc. and she was shown at the SS shows that year and also at Chanel store and met KL. Never found this again. I saw it in television that time and would love to see again.

But I can´t wait now for the first Videos for Opel " It´s a german" . I hope we see soon, because campain should be launched in January 2014! So I wonder that there is still no more information and I also wonder that there are not more pictures around!?

Also Rodenstock will be launched next week! Than Claudia will be in Germany, Munich at the Opti exhibition from 10 th- 12 th of January. Sadly I have to work becaue it would be great to see her when she will be in Germany so close at my hometown. But cant wait for pictures :Angel:

Might this be Claudia?

somebody told me it´s her but I cannot believe, never saw that she did ad Gucci glasses

in the 90 th.... I am happy to hear your opinion. Mouse,teeth  and nose look similar Claudia but it is difficult to

see behind this glasses and also the hair ? Thanks

post-23068-0-69420000-1389112505_thumb.j

Hi Roni nice to see you here. What hairline products? No nothing.
Only that about Rodenstock and Opel! Which should come soon...:-)
But that with hairline sounds interesting.... Thanks for the Link!

I wondered why she has no new Loreal ads...possible she has therefore not signed
For 2014?

I found now out that she launches her own haircare line "essence ultime haircare" together with Schwarzkopf!!!

Also informed in the Vogue UK article. These are indeed good latest news!!! :clap:

First impressions:

post-23068-0-10035100-1389199970_thumb.j

post-23068-0-26587000-1389199912_thumb.jpost-23068-0-90162000-1389199921_thumb.jpost-23068-0-45861600-1389199938_thumb.jpost-23068-0-30414100-1389199946_thumb.jpost-23068-0-84242800-1389199958_thumb.j

The secret is OUT! Discover the ultimate essence of beauty with NEW Schwarzkopf essence ULTÎME hair care and blonde ULTÎME colour products.
Two German icons of beauty, Schwarzkopf and Claudia Schiffer, have come together to combine their expertise and launch a unique range of hair products.
Click here for Vogue UK's article about Claudia and her involvement with the ULTÎME hair care & colour range

source: Schwarzkopf UK Facebook

post-23068-0-39448300-1389291702_thumb.jpost-23068-0-07699700-1389291913_thumb.j

post-23068-0-90984700-1389291714_thumb.jpost-23068-0-40280900-1389291724_thumb.j

I think so. :idk: I did not saw her in new ads or in new TV spots. I also saw no
information that she has signed for the SS 2014 season for Loreal. I dont
Think it is possible to do both, they are in business competition.
I think Schwarzkopf is for her, with her own line the better choice!
Cant wait for the first ads in magazines:-) it looks promising.

Yes G. Like old times! :-) :Angel:

3 rd Video found:

some informations:

-Claudia choose Rodenstock becaue they fulfill her high quality request. She can only do the cooperation and contract for a product when she fully stands behind that, she says.  Before she signed she went in an eyewear store to see what products they sale and tested her eyes and the eye scanner was from Rodenstock. She knows the good quality products since her childhood. Claudia is very proud to show her own eyewear collection.  She showed many differnt sunglasses yesterday.

They did the designs and the production of this collection in close cooperation the last 11 months. She is very prood of that.

-She loves the designs of the 70 ths. She loves big glass sunglasses. She tells it is very good to wear when you have not slept out to go to work. :gocho:

- she bought her first sunglasses of her first own model salary at the age of 17, it was a from Ralph Lauren.

- and she likes the work together with Rodenstock, Oliver Kastalio, CEO Rodenstock. And he says: Claudia brings the glamour the feminine look and they bring the good quality product. They both hope that the collection will enjoy.