Bellazon

Concerts/Festivals

Alibaba126

alright heres the whole lineup for pointfest 17...the majority of these bands blow but 4 of them (breaking benjamin, trustcompany, american headcharge and mudvayne) kick enough ass to go just to see them...plus it makes it somewhat enjoyable for the chicks that are going that dont like that heavy of music.

Mudvayne, Breaking Benjamin, Story of the Year, Sum 41, Unwritten Law, Modern Day Zero, Life of Agony, The Exies, American Head Charge, No Address, Blood Simple, TRUSTcompany and Mourningside

if mudvayne plays dig or death blooms ill have to bring a change of pants to change into after i blow my load.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, I checked out Slipknot, Shadows Fall, and Lamb of God on Sunday. They all kicked ass, the crowd was just brutal....I saw countless number of people get checked out by the EMT's. Then last night, I saw Lamb of God and Hemlock. I met 4/5th's of LoG and met the singer of Hemlock. I got to take a couple of pictures with them, those guys are amazing...very down to earth. One of the best times I've had and one of the best show's I've been to.