Robert De Niro August 17

Sean Penn August 17

Christian Slater August 18

Edward Norton August 18

Robert Redford August 18

Matthew Perry August 19

Tori Amos August 22

• 2 years later...

a lot of people don't know it but the dates change every year.

there is a book who calls the "the new international ephemerides" where people can find all the planets zodiac's movements between 1900 and 2050.

Asrologuers use all the time this book to see the sign/planets associations.

for example, in 1948 the scorpion started the october 25 and in 1949 the it started the october 24.

another exemple, in 1985 the pisces sign started the february 19 and in 1986 it started the february 20.

sometimes some people think all their life they are leo and they are virgo. people should pay attention at all the stupid thing say in the magazins/tv/radio...

and to say the truth woody harrelson in born in 1961 the july 23 but in 1961 the leo sign started the july 24... :whistle:

and astrologuers use this book with the of "the tables of houses" to know people's ascendant.

i know what i say, i'm astrologuer.

i'm libra asc virgo and the two best compatibility signs with the taurus are the libra and the virgo :hug: but 80% of my ex-boyfriends are pisces XD. i think the worst is the march 1. i date with five guys born the march 1 :grouphug: the the march 14 is not bad too... i directly fall in love of two guys born the march 14 and i stayed more than a year with the two boys.

but my favourite men artists are virgo. joel peter witkin, jeffery scott, stephen king... i think talent is something very very very sexy!

so i will say Taurus, Pisces and Virgo.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Scorpio (October 24 - November 22) is the sexiest sign in the entire zodiac with over 5000 people answering. If you ever dated a Scorpio you'll know that Scorpions have an irresistable power of attraction. Even the ugly demented ones can get people to do what they want. It's weird because it's like they have mojo beams coming out of their eyeballs when they talk to you. Next thing you're in the sack with them. When people ask you what you see in your Scorpio babe, you won't be able to describe it. The mystery surrounding them turns everybody on. Along with their power to attract, they also have mind reading abilities. So if you don't know how you're feeling today: ask a Scorpio! Besides all the strangeness; they're heroic, trustworthy, and are considered one of the most resilient signs in the zodiac. If you want to sleep with a Scorpio wear loads of black clothing and be really interesting. They fall for artsy fartsy types and troubled people.

Aries is a very sexual sign, I'm an Aries lol. But the most sexual and sexy is Gemini for sure. Based on people I know and based on celebrities too. I like my sign but I also sometimes wish I was a Gemini. I think they are very creative people but also very charismatic and sexual.

Not need to a genius to know Scorps are just out of this world. I am just repeating of what hundreds of articles, books, pols...just google " which is the sexiest zodiac sign ". As proud Leo, hurts to be number two, but every single boyfriend/husband are selected on this sign. Simply the best.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Aries or Taurus have the best sex-appeal. No doubt about it.

I made a thread on models' zodiac signs here: 

The sexiest ones are born in Aries/Taurus. Not only because of beauty but because they exude sexiness naturally and effortlessly. Taurus has the highest incident of cute baby faces and to a lesser extent Capricorn, Scorpio and Pisces. 

People say Scorpio is the sexiest but I don't think so: they're the darkest and one of the most moody. It's their passionate feelings that makes them attractive.

Their sexiness isn't very obvious at first like Taurus and Aries are.

Aries has the most beautiful lips (shape, size) of the zodiac, many have beautiful green eyes and an aggressive sensuality about them

Taurus hands down have have the best cool-girl vibe and have a rather robust way about them but they're effortlessly sexy

Gemini have beautiful eyes and are often curvy/voluptuous and tall. They tend to be highly successful in their careers.

Cancers have in your face sexiness and often have amazing hair, doll-like features

Leo has the most regal, queen-like beauty without a question. They have the great eyebrows and fantastic lionesque like hair. 

Virgo has a bohemian, mother-like vibe, killer cheekbones

Libra is very elegant and delicate, and the most classically beautiful of all signs (imo)

Scorpio looks like a mermaid

Sagittarius is often brunette and has a sultry appearance (regardless of color)

Capricorn often has big beautiful eyes, incredible bone structure and full lips

Aquarius has angelic features

Pisces have a fish-like appearance (especially the lips). Many are blondes. They often have a sad look in their eyes.

From experience: Aries, Taurus, Scorpio and Leo has the most attitude-related problems for sure. :D They can be very mean if they want to be, which is often. Libra to a lesser extent as well but Libra is only mean after they have carefully decided you. When Libra insults you, they insult your character and who you are at the core of your being, which wounds more in the long run because a Libra only insults after you've truly earned it. I've never met a Libra who couldn't cripple somebody's ego with their judgements (I'm a Libra myself).  Aries/Taurus/Scorpio and Leo are more likely to insult you by saying you're fat, stupid or ugly and they like to do it frequently too. Actually I find it's Leo/Scorpio/Taurus/Aries are easiest to wound because they're very ego based. But out of those 4 Scorpio is the nicest, more diplomatic one.

Libra are the wisest, most fair sign of the zodiac.

Pisces has the best emotional intelligence.

• 2 months later...