Bellazon

Hannah Davis
Thumbnail

mareandolaola

• 2 weeks later...

Cover model Hannah Davis makes a splash at Miami Swim Week

post-88008-0-1446021819-3804_thumb.jpg

At the event, Swim Daily caught up with Hannah to pick her brain about how she shops for a swimsuit and her must-do activities in Miami:

SWIM DAILY: Tell us about the Pret-á-Surf  brand and why you decided to get involved with the SS 16 presentation and dive-in movie event?
HANNAH: "Pret-á-Surf​ is a brand that I have loved for years. I am a sporty girl and love bathing suits that i can be active in, so their suits are perfect for me! They are so sexy but still realistic for the types of activities I’m doing at the beach!"

SWIM DAILY: What do you look for when shopping for a new swimsuit?
HANNAH DAVIS: "I look for a flattering cut first; the print/color is always secondary. I want something I feel comfortable in!"

SWIM DAILY: What’s the secret to maintaining the perfect bikini bod year-round?
HANNAH DAVIS: "There is no secret! I love to eat, so exercise is imperative. I try to do something active every day, whether it be the gym, a hike, playing tennis..."

SWIM DAILY: When visiting Miami, what’s your favorite thing to do?
HANNAH DAVIS: "My favorite thing is to hit the beach with friends or lounge at the pool. I don’t get a lot of time off, so for me it's nice to decompress and just sunbathe."

SWIM DAILY: If you could shoot anywhere in the world for next year’s SI Swimsuit issue, where would it be?
HANNAH DAVIS: "I would love to shoot in the Virgin Islands where I was born and raised. I know all the secret spots and beaches and would love to show off where I’m from!"

http://www.si.com/swim-daily/2015/07/17/hannah-davis-miami-swim-week-pret-a-surf