Bellazon

Hannah Davis
Thumbnail

mareandolaola

^ yeah she's stunning can't have enough of her :heart:

Hannah Davis: Gigi Hadid & Kendall Jenner ‘Could Give Me Some Advice’ About Modeling

“I don’t know, they probably could give me some advice! I have been working with IMG since I have been fourteen so I have been doing this for a while,” she said.

We joke and say we work for ten years to be an overnight success or sensation. But I have had to work hard for so long and ‘Sports Illustrated’ was such a blessing, so many opportunities from that, but I don’t think they need any advice from me, they are doing just fine!”

We certainly can’t argue with Hannah on that one! The model is going from the beach to the big screen with her new gig, as the host of Project Runway Juniors — and she couldn’t be more excited about the opportunity. “You know I never wanted to be an actress or in movies, I don’t want that lifestyle, but I am hosting Project Runway Juniors, something I thought that I would never do, but hosting is a little different and we are filming for a few weeks.

It is exciting because following in Heidi Klum‘s footsteps is unreal! She has done such a good job, she has been in Sports Illustrated, she has done such a great and amazing transition from modeling to so many other things, you know it’s a no brainer to work with Project Runway!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/07/01/hannah-davis-gigi-hadid-kendall-jenner-modeling-advice-sports-illustrated/