Bellazon

Hannah Davis
Thumbnail

mareandolaola

Derek Jeter will marry Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model Hannah Davis on July 2 in the gorgeous wine-country town of St. Helena in Napa County, Calif.

Sources say that the couple chose the romantic destination because they want to keep their wedding small and private. And we’re told the guest list will be small and family-focused.

One source said, “Derek and Hannah planned to marry in a beautiful location, surrounded by just close family and friends. It is going to be an intimate ceremony, rather than a big affair with all the Yankees and every big name in sports.

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/08/inside-derek-jeter-and-hannah-davis-upcoming-nuptials/

“The wedding will be in Napa followed by a three-week honeymoon in Europe. Then they want to start a family and have kids right away.”

It is believed the couple will wed at the prestigious Auberge du Soleil, a five-star resort on a ­33-acre olive grove with views of the Napa Valley.

Guests expected include Jorge Posada, who asked the former Yankees captain to be his best man when he married in 2000.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Derek Jeter & Hannah Davis are MARRIED!!

Derek Jeter and Hannah Davis are MARRIED ... tying the knot tonight in front of friends and family at a Napa Valley resort!!

Jeter, 42, married Davis, 26, at the Meadowood Napa Valley Resort in St. Helena, California. People first reported the wedding.

Davis -- who's a Sports Illustrated model -- wore a custom made dress designed by Vera Wang.

The couple dated for almost 4 years before getting hitched.

Congrats!!

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/09/derek-jeter-hannah-davis-wedding-married/

The 42-year-old former New York Yankees captain married model Hannah Davis, 26, on Saturday.

And rather than throw a big showbiz wedding, the couple chose to exchange their vows in a small and intimate ceremony with only close friends and family in Napa, Calif.

The ceremony took place outside at the picturesque Meadowood resort in Napa, and Sports Illustrated swimsuit beauty Davis walked down the aisle in a stunning, custom-made Vera Wang gown.

front.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=367&str

The pair reportedly celebrated their engagement at the same venue with their families.

Jeter had proposed to Davis, who is from the US Virgin Islands, in October after three years of dating.

There were less than 100 guests at the wedding and only a few former Yankees made the cut for the nuptials: Jeter’s longtime pals Jorge Posada, Andruw Jones and Tino Martinez.

Also there were Jeter’s close family, his parents, Charles and Dorothy, and sister, Sharlee.

On Davis’ side were a few of her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue model pals.

Davis said she had planned to keep the wedding simple.

She told Health magazine earlier this year, “I’m chill. I just want it to be a fun day, not all the fuss. I don’t want to go overboard — it’s not about the place settings. I won’t get stressed out about that, ’cause I could just care less.”

Davis added, “I think finding someone you truly don’t have to change for — not even a single part of you — makes you rise to the occasion.

“You want to find someone who is way better than you, or you think so. You’re like, ‘This person is gonna bring out the best in me, and I’m gonna be a way better person this year.’ ”

Sources tell Page Six that Jeter is “definitely ready to be a dad,” and hopes they can start a family right away.

Hannah Davis on Her Favorite Designers & Who She Looks Up to

OD100.jpg

What’s a swim shoot like? I love swim shoots! It is work—I’m not lounging on the beach drinking piña coladas—but most people don’t get to “work” on a beach in some exotic location.

How did it feel going from an Ocean Drive cover right into a Sports Illustrated cover? It has been the best moment of my career. Ocean Drive was a great start to an amazing year. Sports Illustrated changed my life and my career. I will be forever thankful.

Who inspires you? I have always looked up to Heidi Klum. She is not only a model, but she’s a mom and a businesswoman. She has an amazing work ethic; she is kind to people and has had success in so many different aspects of her career.

Cheat meal? I love chicken wings! And I love dessert—ice cream, cookies, and going to Cold Stone Creamery.

Swim designers you love? Basta Surf and Mikoh. Basta is reversible, so you’re buying two for one.

Advice to aspiring swim models? Work hard; stay humble!

http://oceandrive.com/hannah-davis-on-sports-illustrated-inspirations-and-more

• 2 weeks later...