Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

Real too young for its own good"

Iker Casillas admits it will be difficult for a team as young as Real Madrid to challenge on all fronts this season.

The Spaniard is in fact the second youngest player at the Santiago Bernabeu, with fellow goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek the only player older than him at 37.

Speaking in an interview with Real Madrid TV, the Madrid captain gave his views on the current squad, which he believes will stand the club in good stead.

He remarked: "It is not easy to have a workforce as young as this. We are very young, in fact I am the second oldest, at 29.

"But we are here, alive in three competitions and have a very strong group, which shows that there is a team that can be here for many years."

The World Cup winner also hit out at speculation claiming disunity among the Madrid squad.

"I think people see that there are good vibes and a great atmosphere, and what is being said is only to destabilise us."

Meanwhile, Casillas will be suspended for the club's next league match against Levante after picking up a red card during Sunday's 1-0 win over Espanyol.

To me here all complain now going to complain I've, I've asked you not to pollute this thread photos of Sarah, I have a question for you Simao2008, saracasillas why you are all the pictures throws here if you want to enjoy it, go to its theme and write it here, not all want to see if this continues I'll complain