Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

If only Iker was happy...

seriously....what does it matter to us what they do....let us stop this patettic discussion now...If iker and sara wanna get married they will wearther we want it or not and we dont know what is going on inside the four walls...so lets give this up... :whistle::wave::kiss:

seriously....what does it matter to us what they do....let us stop this patettic discussion now...If iker and sara wanna get married they will wearther we want it or not and we dont know what is going on inside the four walls...so lets give this up... :whistle::wave::kiss:

We have the right to discuss here their relations... I think in it there is nothing bad as all of us have different opinions in this respect...

Iker be happy :heart:

you always said that she loves him, but now it does not matter just a class, do not want a marriage of convenience that's all, do not wait for proposals from Ronaldo, well, that will now live with Iker, well not it possible that he does not see it uses it, a nightmare

you always said that she loves him, but now it does not matter just a class, do not want a marriage of convenience that's all, do not wait for proposals from Ronaldo, well, that will now live with Iker, well not it possible that he does not see it uses it, a nightmare

Ok, if you wanna have a discussion lets have one. Iker and Sara obviously love eachother. Iker has been the one showing his feelings and as stella ukrina has said time and time again ,she has seemed cold to him when they were out and about, but now she is showing the world that she loves him as well. Iker is happy, why wouldnt he be. He is living with one of the countrys most beautiful girl, any man would be happy with her by his side. And Sara is happy as well because she is living with one of the most handsome men on the eath off this planet, she is adored by a kind loving, carrying man that showed the world just how much he loves her time and time again. besides he has givien her a ring sometimes around new years eve...it is three rings one i gold, one in white gold and one is in pink as a symbol of his love for her..here is the link to a artical about her new ring http://www.cotilleoblog.com/galleria/los-2...-nuevo-anillo/2 that has been given to her by iker as a symbol of his love. that is al i have to say about this matter.

You were in safe territory when you were discussing Iker's and Sara's relationship. You are now, however, veering into off-topic territory. Arguing about the reasons why he gave her rings and speculating about the children they would have????? Come on, ladies, you know better than that. Get back on topic, or engage in your private "debates" via PMs or emails. Thank you.

post-43537-0-1445991513-16041_thumb.gif post-43537-0-1445991513-17606_thumb.gif post-43537-0-1445991513-18408_thumb.gif

Sara Carbonero Iker Casillas calls her 'future husband' Wedding "in sight?

Although it appeared that the couple formed by the sports journalist, Sara Carbonero, and Real Madrid goalkeeper, Iker Casillas, had gone into the background after you confirm Piqué Shakira and the waka-rumor about his affair, and Telecinco reporter Casillas again jump to the forefront of today and no less than about a possible wedding.

It is not the first time that rumors of wedding jump between sports journalist Sara Carbonero and Real Madrid goalkeeper, Iker Casillas, but this time there is a reason for believing that a possible passage of the couple down the aisle. And, the rumors and speculation has unleashed itself the Sara Carbonero.

According to published Vanitatis, it happened a few days ago when the girl met a group of friends to celebrate his birthday. The venue for the celebration is in Boadilla del Monte and is often frequented by the couple as they just moved to this area of Madrid.

As a good hostess, Sara Carbonero wanted a few words of gratitude to the attendants to leave soon after stunned when he said:''And now, I step to my future husband.''

The evening then moved, with the closest friends of the couple, the villa where Sara Carbonero Iker Casilla and have set up their love nest. "They took the occasion to announce his wedding plans?

post-42018-0-1445991513-44365_thumb.gif post-42018-0-1445991513-4683_thumb.gif post-42018-0-1445991513-49296_thumb.gif

Although it appeared that the couple formed by the sports journalist, Sara Carbonero, and Real Madrid goalkeeper, Iker Casillas, had gone into the background after you confirm Piqué Shakira and the waka-rumor about his affair, and Telecinco reporter Casillas again jump to the forefront of today and no less than about a possible wedding.

It is not the first time that rumors of wedding jump between sports journalist Sara Carbonero and Real Madrid goalkeeper, Iker Casillas, but this time there is a reason for believing that a possible passage of the couple down the aisle. And, the rumors and speculation has unleashed itself the Sara Carbonero.

According to published Vanitatis, it happened a few days ago when the girl met a group of friends to celebrate his birthday. The venue for the celebration is in Boadilla del Monte and is often frequented by the couple as they just moved to this area of Madrid.

As a good hostess, Sara Carbonero wanted a few words of gratitude to the attendants to leave soon after stunned when he said:''And now, I step to my future husband.''

The evening then moved, with the closest friends of the couple, the villa where Sara Carbonero Iker Casilla and have set up their love nest. "They took the occasion to announce his wedding plans?

post-20251-0-1445991515-28197_thumb.gif post-20251-0-1445991515-28791_thumb.gif post-20251-0-1445991515-29325_thumb.gif

in vogue write that this is all a joke on the part of Sara, I'm so glad :dance: :dance: :dance: :ddr::ddr::ddr::clap::clap::clap:

Vouge is were al the girls hating Sara hangs, i have reed the lsat 50 pages and i am telling you it is a crap page, they talk roumers and make up stories just so they dotn have to exept reality, and talk about her being a wanna be, and everything she does is wrong according to them....i dont buy it, why would she joke about something like that??? It makes no sens and my coolegges that was on that party sins i work at her old tv station talked the fallwoing day about how cute they were and how in love they seemd to be and the fact that when Sara had called Iker her future husband she was looking him deep in the eyes. She was not joking...but hay you bealive what ever you wanna bealive. i take the words from people that was acctually in the party and present when she said the words.