Bellazon

Edita Vilkeviciute
Thumbnail

epson32

Hi everyone. I want to leave a thought here.

I'm starting to believe that the Instagram account @edita_v_ is indeed Edita.

Am I the only one having thist feeling??

I know the girl that got that account she is a fan ,I know because I contacted her on instagram because I tought it was Edita too LOL Edita doesnt have any instagram/twitter accounts . And good for her I will add :) Why you tought it was Edita?

I though it was Edita because of a series of comments between @edita_v_ and @belaadler2. And I said: mmmm maybe she is Edita and this is some kind of way to put her work on Instagram without the responsibility that her name means.

Anyway, thanks for let me know.

I like Daria's Instagram. Not even close to a commercial one. It will be fun to have some pics like those of Edita

Daria's put some of her professipnal pics too. But i get what you mean. But i read here that once Edita got problems with a magazine(like always you tell one thing & they write another) so she decided to not give personal interview anymore. I guess since that she decided how important her privacy is . I respect that :) Even if it would be sooo cool to see some gorgeous pics of Edita!