Bellazon

Travis Fimmel
Thumbnail

Brasil816

• 2 months later...

George Wayne

His billboards in London, has been known to send motorists nearly off the road. So what is it about actor and Calvin Klein model Travis Fimmel that is so especially distracting? Our columnist goes head-to-head with the farm-raised model, whose in-store appearances attract hundreds of admirers, and asks what he thinks all the fuss is about.

How did a farm boy from Australia end up being anointed the first 21-century idea male virility?

I was very lucky, mate. I was in the right place at right time. I came over to do acting, but I have no money at all and I went to LA Models and within a few months I was lucky enough to get the campaign.

You've always been luck, though.

Oh, I don't know-people make things happen for themselves.

But you didn't want to audition for Calvin Klein campaign.

I didn't want to do it at all. I just wanted to get a bit of money to pay for my acting classes, but they sent in my card behind my back. Now, I'm very thankful for it. Now I've got a bit of money to pay for my lessons.

How do you feel being the object of desire of so many men and women?

I don't know. I'm just a normal guy, mate.

You're, like, the newest gay pinup. Don't you know that?

The newest gay icon? Whatever makes people happy, mate. I don't care.

And your TV commercial for the new men's fragrance Crave-those are kind of funny.

It's cool; it's a bit different. You get to see me dance, which is not a good thing at all.

Travis, don't you realize how incredible this is? You're introducing a new Calvin Klein fragrance. They are building this brand around you. You seem like you're no at all interested! Like this is all no big deal.

It's all pretty funny to me, man. I'm just lucky.

Let's see if you know your heritage. This is a general-knowledge test about your country. When is Australia day?

That's a good question, mate. Is it the 26th of April?

No, Travis, it's the 26Th of January. What is Australia's national symbol?

The kangaroo? The emu?

No, darling, it's you. Your kangaroo has replaced that other kangaroo. Do you know how to blow the didgeridoo?

I can a little, but I have a lot of friends who can do it really well. I haven't touched on for 10 years, so now I couldn't do it.

Let's talk about penis puppetry for a minute. What are your measurements? You are quote as saying, "When I got the job I felt like the biggest prick of all time." So how big is that prick?

It's not very big at all. They must have computer-enhanced it because that's not me. It's not very big, but it has a lot of character.

And a delectable foreskin?

No, I don't have a foreskin, bubby. I'm circumcised; most Australians are. I'm fucking totally circumcised, buddy. You got any serious questions for me here, bubby?

There are serious questions, Travis! I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

I don't think that has anything to do with my personality. Where do you get these questions?

Isn't this the most unbelievably amazing interview you've ever done in your life? Who inspires you as an actor?

I like good-looking guys like who are not stereotyped. I'm not a stereotype.

What do you mean?

Like Brad Pitt-he's a great actor. And Mel Gibson. Handsome men who are prepared to look stupid.

Do you have beautiful feet?

I don't know. I've got normal feet, mate. Can I give you a quote to finish it off?

Sure, I demand a money shot, Travis!

People who feel live tragic lives. And people who think lead comedic lives.

Is that your motto?

Yes, that's my motto. I plan to lead a comedic life.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
George Wayne

Let's talk about penis puppetry for a minute. What are your measurements? You are quote as saying, "When I got the job I felt like the biggest prick of all time." So how big is that prick?

It's not very big at all. They must have computer-enhanced it because that's not me. It's not very big, but it has a lot of character.

They enhance it :cry: ? Aww i thought it was all real :cry: :ninja:

Sarah < Thanks, he's really sexy on that one :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...