Bellazon

Zac Efron
Thumbnail

Hayssa

- A woman called me interesting once, and it kind of blew my mind. She said, 'You're one of the most interesting people I've ever met,' and I was like, 'Wow.'

- Being known for musicals is a great thing.

- Don't get me wrong - I've gone to a club. But I'd much rather be with my close friends at home or a concert, or on a trip. I'll go dancing with my grandma. She likes to cut a rug!

- Every time I go to big events, it's a trip. I feel like that kid who shouldn't really be there.

- High School Musical has been a blessing and a gift.

- I connect with people on a daily basis.

- I like to go and do something adventurous. I like to go out and do some sort of crazy activity.

- I love action-adventure-type films - mythical adventures like 'Lord of the Rings' or superhero films like 'Batman.'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Zac Efron completed stint in rehab, reports say

By Maria Puente

post-20251-0-1446013101-8269_thumb.jpg

Three other sources confirmed to TMZ that Efron also allegedly tried Molly, which hit headlines recently when several young people died after consuming it at concerts.

"We're told ... early this year, Zac and some friends went on a coke rager in a room at the SkyLofts at the MGM Grand in Vegas ... and caused around $50,000 in damage. No word on who took care of the bill," said TMZ.

The former star of High School Musical has not been previously known for drunken or stoned behavior, unlike other young Hollywood types such as Lindsay Lohan or Demi Lovato.

But the rehab story has not been confirmed, and representatives of Efron did not return messages. TMZ said Efron's spokesperson declined to comment.

Meanwhile, besides Parkland, he's set to appear in other films later this year, including comedies That Awkward Moment and Neighbors. E! Online reported that a picture of Efron shirtless from the latter film recently garnered zillions of eyeballs online.

At Toronto, he was asked: Do you ever get used to the attention?

"No, you can't," Efron said. "It's all ridiculous."

But then he smiled, "It's cool."

usatoday.com

• 2 weeks later...

Zac Efron on Rehab News: Thanks for the Support!

post-20251-0-1446013102-06466_thumb.jpg

Zac Efron has just posted a picture on his Instagram account to thank his fans for all their support since news broke that he had been through a rehab program earlier in the year.

“Hey guys! Just returned from an incredible trip to Peru with my dad and wanted to thank you all for your support these past few weeks…means the world to me. Love you guys! – Z” the 25-year-old actor captioned the photo.

One report has stated that Zac was enrolled in two rehab programs this year to try and clean himself up after allegedly doing cocaine for more than two years.

We wish Zac continued support and well wishes during this time!

justjared.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Zac Efron Opens Up About Rehab Stint

post-20251-0-1446013105-80345_thumb.jpg

Zac Efron has finally spoken up about his time spent in rehab on The Today Show and claims that he is much “happier.”

The actor, who was promoting his new film ‘That Awkward Moment’, revealed that he had completed a course of treatment. However, he did not specify what he was treated for while he was at the facility.

“I’m in the best place I’ve ever been,” explained Efron. “I’ve never been this happy before and I’m extraordinarily grateful for these guys and to be here promoting this movie. Things are good so thank you for asking.”

Efron also recently spoke to People magazine about his treatment.

“I learned so many things. So much,” he said.

“The best part of it was being able to reflect upon that experience and realize how much I have learned about myself and the kind of man I want to be.”

In September of last year, Efron had reportedly made two trips to rehab in the spring of 2013 for cocaine addiction.

Then, in November, he slipped in a puddle at his home and broke his jaw. The accident required that his jaw be wired shut, and promotion of ‘That Awkward Moment’ was postponed.

www.malecelebnews.com

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...