Bellazon

Megan Ewing

no...all different pics...nothing of guess

but i don't believe that i have...because much is not good magazine and i have trown

i have (sure)MAX GQ VOGUE

for now i have controll all GQ..the next week i will control max...

is a book with pics from backstage and guess pics

but i remember some pics...i believe that you have all...but if i remember have some interviews...but i will post...and you can see if you have interest for it

;)

Megan made it into Italian Vogue? I'd love to se that! :drool:

And thanks for the new stuff, Sara. :blush:

she was in much magazine...but i don't have now..i have only magazine with male models...

but i'm sure that i have some italian vogue.. i hope that i have again the number with megan

this is my favorite pic of megan

scan00628me.jpg

I wanna see that pic bigger too plz :wub:

Wallah! Here's Trimalynn's scan from MeganEwing.net! :drool:

2329dw.th.jpg

WOW WOW WOW

thanks... I can't scan because i have only the poster...and for me is impossible to scan ;)

THANKS very much ;) now i have the big scan...

i really love this pic!!

I'd like to see whatever you have lying around, Sara! ;)

Also, yet ANOTHER skanky-blonde who looks like a third-rate-Marisa-Miller rip-off and who seems determined to drive her push-up bra to the limits models for the newest Guess ads. Compared to previous Guess models (Megan Ewing-- WITHER ART THOU?!), she's like moldly french-fries substituting for Kobe steak.

skankyblondeguess5zp.th.jpg

Ciao Sara, sei italiana?  Parlo un po d'italiano.

Grazie per le foto ed anche l'informazione  :D  :heart:

Ciao...si sono italiana. tu di dove sei?

bye

Sara

Sono americana, da Nuova York :)

funnyfan, and whoever else follows Guess models- Am I the only one who feels like the campaigns are going steadily downhill ever since Megan Ewing left? Ok, I actually like Karen Carreno and Roxana Filip, but then...I mean Paris Hilton? Come on. And now they don't even bother making catalogs anymore and instead they sell Paris Hilton posters on Guess.com. Ugh. The clothes are getting uglier too.

I don't like paris hilton...

i think that the best female model for the guess campaign is megan...(but the first catalog with megan don't like very much)

and the catalogue is fantastic... FW01 SS02 FW02 SS03 FW03 it's my favorite catalogue

i like all campaign but until autumn winter2003

i like the SS03 with justin poortinga and roxana filip...and the other for summer with jon passavant and the female model(don't know the name) and FW03 with roxana filip and samuele riva...

but i believe that if in this campaigns the model was megan was better!

i have the catalogs for SS04 FW04 and SS05

but i don't like!

now the guess show only pics of paris hilton undressed...

they are simple photos

nothing photographic art

is cute now the catalog of Marciano for Guess ss05 because the model don't is Paris hilton

but the catalog of guess with paris don't like

I hope that for the next season..the guess will change the female model..

and I hope that you understand my english ;)

I'd like to see whatever you have lying around, Sara!  ;)  

Also, yet ANOTHER skanky-blonde who looks like a third-rate-Marisa-Miller rip-off and who seems determined to drive her push-up bra to the limits models for the newest Guess ads. Compared to previous Guess models (Megan Ewing-- WITHER ART THOU?!), she's like moldly french-fries substituting for Kobe steak.

skankyblondeguess5zp.th.jpg

I DON'T LIKE :( :( :(

they seem all plastic dolls

I once read this on a fashion models blog:

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Though Periodically Seemingly Neglected, My Well-Tuned Art Of Performing Impressions Never Loses Its Incendiary Accuracy Nor Its Pith  

Hi, I'm Guess Jeans, and although I used to sell my products by shilling Megan Ewing's remarkable good looks, I find as I age that I now prefer being a docile jackass with terrible ideas, and as such, I choose to advertise my product with "model" Paris Hilton. Her luminous monster night vision eyes may be weirdly adorable, but her daytime looks are garbage, trash, bullshit, and abortions.

That about somes it up, right? :o

funnyfan, and whoever else follows Guess models- Am I the only one who feels like the campaigns are going steadily downhill ever since Megan Ewing left?  Ok, I actually like Karen Carreno and Roxana Filip, but then...I mean Paris Hilton?  Come on.  And now they don't even bother making catalogs anymore and instead they sell Paris Hilton posters on Guess.com.  Ugh.  The clothes are getting uglier too.

Wow, are they really not even making Guess catalogs anymore? Yuck... Paris Hilton is infesting everything they touch! <_<

And I liked both Roxana Filip and Karen Carreno and a few ofthe blondes that they used... but even when they used quality models, Guess' advertising campaigns had started going downhill. I like the Ellen von Unwerth camapign with Roxana, but the campaigns that Karen were in looked as bland as Guess ads. :rolleyes:

i think that the best female model for the guess campaign is megan...(but the first catalog with megan don't like very much)

and the catalogue is fantastic... FW01 SS02 FW02 SS03 FW03 it's my favorite catalogue

i like the SS03 with justin poortinga and roxana filip...and the other for summer with jon passavant and the female model(don't know the name) and FW03 with roxana filip and samuele riva...

but i don't like!

they are simple photos

nothing photographic art

is cute now the catalog of Marciano for Guess ss05 because the model don't is Paris hilton

I totally agree, Sara. (Though I loved the first stuff that Megan did with Guess! :wub: My least favorite of Megan's Guess campaigns was Fall 2001... my favorite was Spring 2002.)

How did you get the Guess catalogs for FW04 and SS 04, by the way?

I really don't like the model for Guess SS05, though anythings better than Paris. :rolleyes:

but i don't like!

they are simple photos

nothing photographic art

I totally agree, Sara. (Though I loved the first stuff that Megan did with Guess! :wub: My least favorite of Megan's Guess campaigns was Fall 2001... my favorite was Spring 2002.)

How did you get the Guess catalogs for FW04 and SS 04, by the way?

I really don't like the model for Guess SS05, though anythings better than Paris. :rolleyes:

I speak about the WAILEA catalog...I don't like much

my favorite with megan is SS02

and the others....

about the catalog...i have for work it... but the FW04 i have found in a GUESS? shop!

i have lost only the SS03 catalogs with justin and the other with jon passavant...i have only the scans...but i want the catalogs...i hope to found...

the guess now have 3 models...the model with black hair..no bad...is cute..

OK, I guess they are still making catalogs then?

I didn't know- I haven't seen any since they started using Paris. Not that I would get one with her in it. SHe's already in every magazine ever with in the skanky Guess ads (the photography is skanky, the clothes are ugly, and so is she. So maybe she's a perfect model for them... :rolleyes: ).

I have found another magazine with megan...but i believe that you have

is a number of maxim..or 2 don't remember...

and i know that she was in a book ...really it's 3 book with the best female in the world...and she was in one of it...

but i don't have for scan sorry :(

now i have question to a person if he can help me to found..or if someone can scan it for me...

and again she was in a book ..again for the best female model

with pics and article...but i never seen it...i have question ulterior info...i hope that someone can explain to me what is this book!