Bellazon

Megan Ewing

you meant this add?

i dont see the freckles...dunnopost-18142-1210936469_thumb.jpg

yeah thats the one ...do you know her name?? well on the 2nd tauts it dusnt really look like her either...and for some reason i taut she had freckles:P but regardless do you know her name?

i'm agree with you

tie ago I posted the other ad..i think was a profile pic

and here someone ID her

so maybe u could check the old post and find out her name...i can't remember

:wave:

• 3 weeks later...

I see we have some new fans :wave:

it is a pity she quit modelling. She's a mother now, that's her full-time job, I guess.

She's got a myspace registration, where you can check out her profil. But no fresh news there either.

• 1 month later...

If you would like to nominate Megan for the Natural Beauty Competition, simply PM me 4 natural pics (no black and white, medium or better size and quality, no editorials :ninja: , no really bright lights, no dark rooms and no flesh tone makeup or foundation :ninja: ). You will be credited for your nomination and your pictures :) .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i found this little message from her at model mayhem:

I am originally from a small town in Texas called Brady. I was born in Abilene and discovered at Model Search America where I was signed by Ty Kilinc at Clipse Management in Dallas.

Jobs started to come in, my first paying one with Abercrombie and Fitch in my very early teens. I was very excited and the youngest person at the shoot!

I landed the Guess? Wailea campaign with Adriana Lima, who became my mentor and is still a very good friend. I then did Victoria's Secret, also with Adriana. It was intimidating at first, but the girls were really great smile

I did a lot more Guess? work, and I have to say, they were my favorite jobs. White Sands, NM is at the very top of my list of favorite shoots.

I took a break to have my son, and I'm not sure when I plan on going back to work just yet (my son just started school so I'm busy busy!). I am currently repped by Marilyn Agency in New York City. I am no longer represented by Clipse Management.

I don't really do runway because you pretty much have to be a waif and I don't like the pace. I'm a very relaxed and uncomplicated person -- the simpler the better. I prefer print work and am eager to get back behind the camera because I feel that it captures me in a different way. I miss the camera!

I created this profile because there have been many on the internet claiming to be me, and I want to set the records straight. I'm in regular contact with the gal who runs my official site.

If you ever want to try to book me, it's best to go through Marilyn. I probably won't answer any personal requests of any kind, especially because I'm not working at the moment. I try hard though to answer messages when I get them. Sorry if I'm late though, it's the life of a mom!